Need an activation code for a found 2006 CITO

HTTeacherguy

Two possibilities that I can think of...

First, the activation code was retrieved by someone who wanted to have it in hand but then never used it to activate the geocoin on gc.com. If this is the case, you'll get a message that the activation code has already been retrieved when you go to www.geocoin.club/codes. You would then have to e-mail the folks at the geocoin club for the activation code. In this case though, I think it's quite unlikely that person would put out an unactivated geocoin without the code as trading swag.

Second possibility is that there might be a little hiccup in the gc.com database. I mention this as a possibility because a few days ago I received an email from someone having trouble logging one of our activated coins. I could see the coin listed on my Travel Bugs (Mine) page and if I clicked on it there I could see its profile & mission, past logs, etc. But if I entered the tracking number on the Trackable Items page I'd get an error message. It's working fine today. Maybe wait and try again in a day or so?