Which Non-Trackable coins are your favorite?

PengoFamily

Well, being a big Indiana Jones fan...I have to say Tsun's "Raiders of the Lost Cache" non-trackable.

I also stare at my son's Geocoin Fairy and Yaahl's Feather every day.

Other favorites in my collection in no particular order:

COOL farewell

LoriDarlin shaped potato :anitongue:

Do Unto Others

Shoot for the Moon

Geocaching Jedi

Highland Geofairy 014

Oh, this is a hard to answer question.

I actually do not have too many nontrackables, I like them all.

In no special order my favourites are:

- Imagine Mystery coin (Got it per mail) :huh:

- Lil Miss Avroair (Won in a cointest)

- GeoChick RSG Bear (Gifted to me)

- Yaahl´s Feather (Won in a cointest) :)

- Spencersb GOWT Personal Coin (Found in the Project Ape Cache by accident)

There are quite a lot of nontrackables out there, which I really want to get, but comes time comes coin :huh:

I had no idea that there were so many non-trackable/mystery coins out there.......would love to see pictures of all those that I'd never heard of before, think I'll have to search the forums from way back for them though.

These are the non-trackable/mystery coins in our collection and I honestly have to say that I love them all and wouldn't part with them for the world........all treasured gifts (Sarah's feather I won in her cointest, but I still regard it as a beautiful gift) that were totally unexpected.

Ali :huh:

mystery.jpg

nontracks.jpg

I have some non trackable coins, and I love them all!

They all have a magic behind them! I love all of them!!!

Of course I love all the mystery coins too!

All are my favorites!!

I like the Sarah's feather, and I love 2 coins I didn't have the pleasure to own!

One is the Yemon Yime coin! I think that's its name! I am talking about the lemon coin! Realy nice!!!

The other one is the lovely Tatanka coin!! So simple but so beautiful! It is so magical!!! Native American theme, (some times I still call them Indians! sorry!), bonds the tradition and the history, with the feelings, the friendship, the respect for nature..... well....it is... :lol:

I hope other non trackable coin makers will forgive me! I do not know all the non trackables! Actually I know 6 or 7 (I think that is how many I own, and 4 of them are mystery!), and 2-3 others, including the 2 I wrote! :(

Probably there are hundrends of them, so.... ;)

I would have to say the geocoinbug since that is the only one I have. I love those glow in the dark eyes!

Oh! I forgot about the geocoinbug!!! I do not have it but I love the way the bug is on the coin! I have the same (or almost the same) possision, in a photo, when I was in the army!!!! :lol:

No kiding!!!

....you choose!!! :(;):P

acce52ae.jpg

Wow! A "Green Man" :laughing: We used to have one or two of those, years ago, before the geocoin craze took off. Paid a couple of bucks each, I think, and put them in caches. No idea if they ever got picked up or what. Sure wish we'd kept one.

Hard to pick favorites, but some of the ones I especially like are:

2006 Geocachers of the Bay Area (it shows the major faults that slice through the San Francisco Bay area)

Cherry of a cache (simple and clean)

Applewomyn 2007 "This is no Ordinary Apple" (looks great in red on copper)

Utah 2006 "Goblin Valley" (gotta love rock hoodoos :-)

Gone Bushwhacking 2006

The Orange Geocoin (from Orange County, California)

Geocoin Fairy (which we found in a cache along Ormond Beach in Oxnard, CA, the day after it was dropped in: gotta love serendipity!)

and, of course...

Crappy Cache Award and the Geocoin Secret Agent, both of which we won on this here very forum :D:ph34r:

I like personal ones that are Non trackable as they are something special and something i will never get rid of.

I also like the crappy cache award but i got rid of my last one as i had a friend put a cache together on his property and had me activate it and this coin had to go there for the FTF as it is a old jailhouse toilet sink combo and is the crappiest cache i have done.