Zagg screen shield

Has anyone bought a Zagg screen shield? In January, I ordered a shield from Zagg. There was a special on shields along with free shipping anywhere.

I paid via paypal but never recieved my shield. I was patient. I knew that shipping would be slow because I live in Canada. In the advertising, it said that shipping would take at least 6 weeks. I was in no hurry.

I finally inquired about my order. The company replied that after 60 days, they consider the order completed and will not send me my shield. No mention of the 60 day shipping limit on the advertising. Yes, there is a replacement garantee on the shield. They will replace a shield but not ship one that has been paid after 60 days.

Is Zagg owned by Magellan....lol.

Edited by phern47

Has anyone bought a Zagg screen shield? In January, I ordered a shield from Zagg. There was a special on shields along with free shipping anywhere.

I paid via paypal but never recieved my shield. I was patient. I knew that shipping would be slow because I live in Canada. In the advertising, it said that shipping would take at least 6 weeks. I was in no hurry.

I finally inquired about my order. The company replied that after 60 days, they consider the order completed and will not send me my shield. No mention of the 60 day shipping limit on the advertising. Yes, there is a replacement garantee on the shield. They will replace a shield but not ship one that has been paid after 60 days.

I would certainly give them a call and ask to speak to a supervisor. They seem to have some strange work habits. They lost one of my returns and refused to replace it until I spoke to a supervisor and strangely enough they found the lost one and my check about a week later. All told I've had to replace 4 of them and twice they sent me the wrong replacement. The shields are great, but the service sucks :)

Edited by RonFisk

I've never had a problem with them, replaced my shield twice now without problems or hassle. I would most definitely recommend them to others, all the service reps I've spoke with were very helpful and nice (and spoke English!). Dunno what happened to you guys, but big thumbs up from me from my experiences.

I ordered one from them almost 3 weeks ago and havent seen it yet either, or heard anything from them, it was only something like $5 so I'm not too worried about it, but still...

Well, I admit that there communications are great. Every message was responded to the next day.

Today, I got another message and they said that they would honor my order. They said they actually shipped my original order but would send another shield anyway.

I do have a few problems with the mail. My mail is delivered to my mail box.....I live outside of town. Just the other day, our mailman was diagnosed with alzheimers desease. Not a good thing when you are a mailman....lol.

On top of that, my mailbox is right on a highway. When the snowplows barge pass my place, the snow that spreads out from the plow bolls over my mailbox. One time, it ripped the box off the support. I am now positive that I have lost mail on a couple of occaisions in March. One letter that I should have received was from the vehicle department asking me to get a medical checkup. Just the other day, I got another letter saying that if my medical checkup was not produced before 20 th of July, I would lose my driver's licence. I never did get the initial letter which usually arrives around my birthdate in March.

I did get other peoples mail a few times too.

Anyway, everything is back on track. I wonder what other mail I lost? Did I win a lottery and never knew about it?