NEW COIN ~HERE COMES THE SUN~

ThePetersTrio

It is my pleasure to announce the release of my first coin ~Here Comes the Sun~1245.gif

SunCoinTrio-1.jpg

It is trackable and will have it's own icon. The coin is 2" in diameter and 3mm thick. The center section is a suncatcher.

Suncatcher-satingold.jpg

Suncatcher-shinygold.jpg

Please excuse my poor photography skills. I will try to get some better pictures posted soon.

I will be taking reservations for this coin starting within the next few days. I have decided I will not be accepting money until I have the coins in hand and ready to ship. The run will be for 250 - 200 RE (100 of 2 different metals still to be finalized) and 50 LE. The coins are expected in 4-6 weeks *fingers crossed*. Price will be determined once I get the final invoice - after the metal choices get teased out. There will also be some color (same color as the text) fill added to the etching on the rays for depth.

Trades will be considered once the sales have completed, so please wait with any trade requests.

I hope you all like it. I've had a great time working with Sharon at Hogwildstuff and it's been a huge learning experience for me. My respect and admiration for people who put out coins on a regular basis has greatly increased. It's a lot harder than it looks folks.

But it sure is fun to hold the finished product! :)

I'll post the art so you can get an idea of the back - I didn't get a great picture of a back yet. The front and back are essentially the same, just different text.

herecomesthesun.jpg

I think it is beautiful....is it sharp? Sometimes my son thinks he is a Ninja :sad: so I can see him trying to throw it....

LoL - I suppose if you threw it at someone with all of your might you could get it to impale them....but the edges are a bit rounded at the tip.

Thanks for the kind words so far everyone. It makes my heart feel big. :)

It is my pleasure to announce the release of my first coin ~Here Comes the Sun~1245.gif

SunCoinTrio-1.jpg

It is trackable and will have it's own icon. The coin is 2" in diameter and 3mm thick. The center section is a suncatcher.

Suncatcher-satingold.jpg

Suncatcher-shinygold.jpg

Please excuse my poor photography skills. I will try to get some better pictures posted soon.

I will be taking reservations for this coin starting within the next few days. I have decided I will not be accepting money until I have the coins in hand and ready to ship. The run will be for 250 - 200 RE (100 of 2 different metals still to be finalized) and 50 LE. The coins are expected in 4-6 weeks *fingers crossed*. Price will be determined once I get the final invoice - after the metal choices get teased out. There will also be some color (same color as the text) fill added to the etching on the rays for depth.

Trades will be considered once the sales have completed, so please wait with any trade requests.

I hope you all like it. I've had a great time working with Sharon at Hogwildstuff and it's been a huge learning experience for me. My respect and admiration for people who put out coins on a regular basis has greatly increased. It's a lot harder than it looks folks.

But it sure is fun to hold the finished product! :)

I'll post the art so you can get an idea of the back - I didn't get a great picture of a back yet. The front and back are essentially the same, just different text.

herecomesthesun.jpg

WOW!!! Beautiful coins!!!!! I would love to see them in polished gold and polished copper....just like the shiny sun!! :sad:

Very, Very nice, but we'll probably miss out on this one boo hoo that *ay*al place recons the flippers have indulged too much and won't let us buy any more on the credit card.. we can sneek around them with vendors but not with direct sellers... grrr... will have to hope for a trade down the track :P

Gayle & Mark

Reservations now open!!

Thank you one and all for the very kind comments about this coin. :rolleyes:

Please read the following carefully if you are interested in placing an order. First the details:

There will be 2 RE editions of this coin, minting 100 of each and 1 LE of 50. Remints will be determined upon the success of the sale but the LE version will NOT be reminted. The metal choices are as follows:

RE - Shiny Gold (100)

RE - Antique Copper (100)

LE - Satin Gold (50) - limited to 1 coin per order

*Please note* Color fill is being added to the shiny and satin gold in the etched areas on the rays. The color is the same as the color of the text.

Price: $10.50 for RE and $15.00 for LE

I will only accept Paypal.

Shipping: US/Canada $2.00 first coin, 0.50 each additional coin

International $3.00 first coin, 0.75 each additional coin

Orders must be placed through the address I am providing on this post. No exceptions. If you PM me or email me through my profile, your order will NOT be taken.

When placing your order, please include the following:

Name and caching name

Paypal address

Shipping address

Order selection(s)

Preferred email address for any updates and for confirmation of your order

Reservations will taken on first come/first served basis. I will email a confirmation of receipt of your order, (as coins remain available) over this upcoming weekend and into next week. You will not be asked for payment until the coins are received from the mint by me, inspected for quality and ready to be mailed out to you. Once I email you the invoice, payment will be expected within 72 hours or your order will become void and your coins will be made available for others to purchase.

Reservations should be emailed to:

Herecomesthesun@ymail.com

If you have questions about the sale or the coins, please email me at: ThePetersTrio@yahoo.com

Please do NOT email questions to the sale address or through PM.

Trade requests are not being taken until the sale period is over. Thank you for your understanding. ;)

Order sent! Oh, I can't wait to see these!

Is there a cure for the geocoin disease? My bank account wants to know :rolleyes:

Hi there - thanks for your enthusiasm but there was a minor problem with your order. Please check your email. ;)

Oh and BTW - there is no cure, but admission of the disease is the first step toward recovery. ;)

After some thought I wanted to be clear about my reasons for limiting the number of LE to 1 per order (so 1 or 2 people don't wind up with the majority of LE coins for eBay sales) and make a slight modification to the limit clause I posted previously. So onto the good news.

If someone wishes to place an order and is combining their order with another person (or persons) to save on shipping, I will allow them to order more than 1 LE. All they need to do is tell me that is the plan and say who the other person (or persons) they are buying for is/are - e.g., their caching name(s). I certainly do NOT want there to be a barrier for people wanting to save on postage - especially for overseas cachers - so if you've already placed an order and you are combining and want to add another LE, just send me an email (to the order addy) and I will happily accomodate you. I have 13 LE coins left.

Hopefully that's clear. Please let me know if you have any questions/concerns. Again, this is my first coin and first sale and I'm definitely in learning mode. :unsure:

Edited by ThePetersTrio

Hey everyone~

Just wanted to let people know that I am now down to only a handful of the LE coins left. So if you are interested, please let me know before they are all gone.

And thanks to this community for being so supportive of our first coin. We hope it will be the first of many to come. :D