Let's Welcome Team Pez to Seattle!

NBJPoppa

Team Pez is visiting the Seattle area from Georgia for just a few days. I thought it would be nice

if some cachers would show up for dinner, or just to visit, tomorrow (Tuesday, July 8, 2008) evening.

Some of you may have seen a Team Pez Geocoin. I found one about two years ago, but didn't

realize that it was a Geocoin. That's how I "met" Team Pez. :(

Most places won't take reservations for an unknown number of guests, so it looks as though the

Alfy's in Lynnwood might be the best option. I plan to show up at about 6:30 PM, just to try to

reserve a few tables close together. Alfy's is open until 9 PM on weekday nights. We might be

able to get half-price pizza, but since we don't know how many folks will show up it may be hard

to get that concession.

Alfy's address is:

4820 196th St SW

Lynnwood, WA 98036

The phone number there is: 425-775-5459

Alfy's is pretty easy to reach. Heading North on I-5 from south of Lynnwood you can take Exit 181A

to 44th Ave West. Turn left (North) at the light and go about a half mile to 196th Street SW and make

another left-hand turn. Alfy's is on the left a couple of blocks West.

Heading South on I-5 take the Lynnwood exit headed West on 196th Street SW. I think it is less than

a mile alone 196th to get to Alfy's that way. You'll pass the Lynnwood Convention Center shortly

after getting off I-5.

Hope to see a few people there!