Printing maps from geocaching website

Did your browser upgrade itself for any reason? Which browser and OS are you using? Don't forget to show us the browser version.

I use Firefox 2.0.0.14 on Win XP and I think the maps print for me. Although the maps are too far from the geocache to be of much use for me. I prefer them a little more zoomed in.

I use Firefox 2.0.0.14 on Win XP and I think the maps print for me. Although the maps are too far from the geocache to be of much use for me. I prefer them a little more zoomed in.

Actually the maps don't print for me either. This is my theory. The maps used to be images that didn't change. Your browser can print images just fine. Now someone changed the maps to be interactive Flash applets. Your browser cannot print Flash applets. Just a guess.

When I used Google Chrome, I could print the maps. Now that Google chrome no longer supports Geocaching.com. I am using Internet Explorer or Firefox.

Neither of them will allow me to print any Geocache location maps. Has anyone figured it out yet? "Raksota"