new forum format?

shearzone

How are people liking the newly-added mouse button click to view every reply to a topic? I for one find it annoying and I think I am rapidly developing an RSI (repetitve strain injury)...well not really, but I could if I was a forum junkie. However, I am having a problem with the GeoPub Quiz. If I click on any reply beyond the first page, I am returned the follwoing message:

Board Message

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again.

As far as I can tell, others are replying to the quiz, so the topic hasn't been moved or missing. My question is, is anyone else having this same problem? Does anyone know how to get around this problem? I don't really want to look through Groundspeak's help files for more information.

Ha! That fixed it. Thanks! Wonder how that happened, because I didn't change it and no one else uses this computer. OK, problem solved, no need for this topic to continue.

I had the same problem (the forum view going to outline mode). No idea how it happend. I figured I'd just pushed something accidentally (maybe through visiting the forums through a google search). Anyways, now that you've had the same behavior at about the same time I'm reasonably confident its something Groundspeak did (intentional or not). Don't think I'd ever changed my forum view mode before, so maybe it just impacted people who didn't have a 'preference' established.

Dale