Mega Event Coins

Ours arrived safely today, lovely coins and I understand that the icons will work once Groundspeak get them uploaded. Anyone undecided about buying their own should get some, they're great looking coins and a good cause.

Keep up the hard work everyone working on the Mega Event, we can only guess what you're going through to make the event a success for the rest of us. :ph34r:

Edited by Lydford Locators

Someone forgot to give me my coin at our meet last week :ph34r:

While we are on the subject of the Mega Coins........

I stopped a local cacher from putting her coin into one of my caches today, well I advised her not to put it in the cache and she didn't in the end.

I presumed that because the coins are for the first ever UK Mega Event that it would be best to keep them as a "keepsake/souvenir of the event. There isn't going to be another first ever UK event again.

Was I right to tell her to keep it?

Are any of you going to release your coins?

Or will you keep them as a souvenir of the event?

Do you think these coins will last in the wild or will the coin theives have a field day?

Mandy :P

Edited by Us 4 and Jess

Someone forgot to give me my coin at our meet last week :ph34r:

While we are on the subject of the Mega Coins........

I stopped a local cacher from putting her coin into one of my caches today, well I advised her not to put it in the cache and she didn't in the end.

I presumed that because the coins are for the first ever UK Mega Event that it would be best to keep them as a "keepsake/souvenir of the event. There isn't going to be another first ever UK event again.

Was I right to tell her to keep it?

Are any of you going to release your coins, or will you keep them as a souvenir of the event?

Mandy :P

Well Mandy I think It's shocking.. I guess HH forgot to give you your coins.. Tut Tut.

To be honest these are the first coins I have bpught fpr myself so I guess I will keep them to myself

Steve

There is no stopping you buying 3 coins

1 silver one to keep.... 1 gold one to keep.... another silver one to release.....

or even 4 coins..... 1 gold one to release...

If there are any left that is of course ! Dont rely on getting any on the day.... orders still open for pre-booking !

Dont you be selling mine.............. the ones you forgot to give me Mr HH blokie :(:P:(

M :P

Edited by Us 4 and Jess