Congratulations to Birdman of Liskatraz

Two Devonians and a Yorkshireman - I'm impressed. Saturday was brilliant fun, even with all the rain and wind and Thanks so much to all my fellow cachers who turned up, especially to Mr and Mrs Blorenge who came all the way from Wales.

Jan made me a cake.. with a rock, complete with a cache under it and the wording of under a rock! No idea why?

It was great and I thoroughly recommend sharing your milestone caches with others, it made it soo much more special. (Thanks to The Morgan Mob for having the idea first)

Best of all - after 1000 caches, I've met so many new friends both in real time and online - it's been a great hobby - thanks to you all.

Steve/Birdie

Congrats Steve, it was a fab day and a pleasure to share your 1000th with you and the rest of the gang. The wind and the rain only added to the experience.

We're looking forward to sharing more caches with you very soon.

The icing on the cake should have read: "Haqre n Ebpx"......I'll change that for the 2000th! :angry: