Who has the most interesting Travel Bugs?

Nochipra

I was just curious? Has anyone come across any unusual, interesting travel bugs? Has anyone's tb been around the world? who has the largest, the smallest or just plain wierdest? Please post pics of any you think are interesting and their tb pages. I may want to put some on my watch list. Thanks.

Before I plug one of my own, I gotta mention FAT BASTARD. Quite possibly one of the funniest TBs EVER.

Also, about the same time in 2003 there was a REAL, honest to goodness $100 Dollar Bill TB floating around. Of course it went missing, but it made it quite some distance before it did.

The story went, some guy owed some other guy a c-note and he decided to send it cache mail. Been trying to find the listing, but the thing has been missing for about 5 years..... Prolly bought some cacher an upgrade. :(

My Personal Distance Recorder TB currently has 227,313 kms under its belt.

Does anyone know how to see the top travelled TB's registered with GC.com ?

Before the crackdown people would virtually log bugs through caches around the world sometimes adding over a hundred thousand miles in a single day, so the listing of high mileage bugs is suspect.

A valid record is WorldTraveler's Personal TB which has 948,407 kms

This is one of ours...

Event Crashing Coyote

People seem to having fun with him! :ph34r:

Ron and Lois took some pics of this guy on the back of my bike at the MWGB...the morning after Area 51! I had to return the camera of one of my drinking partners (shoulda kept it to download those pics, they were blackmail material for certain lol), and ran into Ron as he was packing. We had great fun posing him before I headed back to help Tod and KAboom pack!

This is one of ours...

Event Crashing Coyote

People seem to having fun with him! :laughing:

Ron and Lois took some pics of this guy on the back of my bike at the MWGB...the morning after Area 51! I had to return the camera of one of my drinking partners (shoulda kept it to download those pics, they were blackmail material for certain lol), and ran into Ron as he was packing. We had great fun posing him before I headed back to help Tod and KAboom pack!

:D

We've really enjoyed reading about his adventures and seeing the pictures people have posted. I highly recommend releasing big Tbs. They have the most fun! Glad to hear you got to meet him!

This particular fellow was always up for a bit of fun even before we made him into a TB. You can tell when he's been tippling, cuz it makes his head get all floppy. :laughing: