3 Lizards coin

Sparticus06

I have a set of these very cool little coins. I just love em. I also have another set that I am seeking to trade with, but...

I got to thinking, would you, if you owned these 3, seperate them or keep em together. It is something I keep debating with my self over. I mean, they dont show up as a set in my inventory. They all have seperate track numbers.

Your input would be great.

It really depends on what you are looking for and what you get offered. I wouldn't decide whether they stayed a set, I'd offer them for trade and let the trader decise. If someone wants the set, they will offer something worth the set. If they jusst want one, thenyou decide whether what they have you are willing to break. My two small peices of useless copper.

Well, I suppose that if the person that you wanted to trade with didn't have anything to match trading all three for, at least this way they could have one of the little guys lol.....and have a goal of collecting the others through future trades. As said above though, I would think that it surely would have to be something that you really wanted that you got in return for breaking up the set in the first place.

Ali :angry:

I had the same problem when my set arrived.

In the end I kept all three - unusual for me as I generally only keep one of each coin - but the whole novelty of these particular coins is that they interlock and form a circular logo towards the centre of the three coins.

Splitting them up would mean this could not happen any more and I felt defeated the object of having them a bit!