WTB Colorado 300 or 400t

What changed your mind? I remember the first time, when you were selling yours.

maldar

The main reason is the new firmware which includes "TracBack" As a full time guide it is essential for me for safety reasons. I would like a much better screen, ie to dim to see in daylight without holding the unit at just the right angle to the sun! I don't think this will be fixed until a new model comes out. The 60 series was much better in this respect. If I purchase another Colorado then I will make sure the software is on CD and not SD card since I like to plan routes on the PC

maldar

The main reason is the new firmware which includes "TracBack" As a full time guide it is essential for me for safety reasons. I would like a much better screen, ie to dim to see in daylight without holding the unit at just the right angle to the sun! I don't think this will be fixed until a new model comes out. The 60 series was much better in this respect. If I purchase another Colorado then I will make sure the software is on CD and not SD card since I like to plan routes on the PC

Perhaps you should check out the new Garmin Oregon.

maldar

Perhaps you should check out the new Garmin Oregon.

LOL

I just saw those listed and came to this thread to say something.

https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=145&pID=14904

That is the site for the Oregon 400t

maldar