Requesting International Assistance

PSU Fan

I am getting ready to prepare around 30-40 geocoins to be placed in caches. I currently have over 60 travelers in the US, but want to get some moving in countries that I do not have any traveling. I currently have travelers in Germany, UK, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, South Africa, and throughout Canada. I am looking for cachers from countries in South America, Asia, Africa, Austrailia, New Zealand, and any of the European countries that are not listed above who I can mail an activated coin so that they can place it in a cache for me to begin the coins travels.

Please send me an email through my profile if you would be willing to assist me in placing coins in caches around the world or if you have any questions.

Thanks,

PSU Fan

Edited by PSU Fan

If no one from Austria raises his hands ... :)

I live in southern Germany, close to Lake Constance and therefore close to Austria and the Swiss - so if I can help you just let me know.

You'll find my address in the address spreadsheet.

Cheers,

Dirk

Edited by Team 'zZZz'

Hi, I currently live and work in Nagoya, Japan and I would be happy to assit you in placing a coin or two here. I am also heading to the Boracay in the Philipines next month and would love to place on in the only cache on the island. I am sending you mail now.

Good luck in your quest! Happy caching!

I am caught up on getting emails off to those who currently have coins coming to them for placement. I had a nice response and have coins off to the following countries:

Sweden

Netherlands

Scotland

England

Canada

Japan

Portugal

Norway

Australia

New Zealand

Germany

I still have 5 packages that I have yet to get out in the mail from round 1 of the project. I am still looking for more countries to place more coins. I have had great response from the Netherlands, Sweden, Scotland, England, Canada, and Germany, so I am hoping to get them into other countries as well.

Thanks again for everyone who is assisting me in getting coins in caches around the world.

Kind regards and happy caching,

PSU Fan

I am caught up on getting emails off to those who currently have coins coming to them for placement. I had a nice response and have coins off to the following countries:

Sweden

Netherlands

Scotland

England

Canada

Japan

Portugal

Norway

Australia

New Zealand

Germany

I still have 5 packages that I have yet to get out in the mail from round 1 of the project. I am still looking for more countries to place more coins. I have had great response from the Netherlands, Sweden, Scotland, England, Canada, and Germany, so I am hoping to get them into other countries as well.

Thanks again for everyone who is assisting me in getting coins in caches around the world.

PSU Fan

Hay psu fan, got your mail but i thought you want me to place in Belgium. :D

Is this correct or am i wrong. :D

I don't see belgium in your list. :)

Sweden

Netherlands

Scotland

England

Canada

Japan

Portugal

Norway

Australia

New Zealand

Germany

PSU Fan

Is this correct or am i wrong. :)

I don't see belgium in your list. :D

Please place the coin in Belguim. I only put the countries that I mailed the coins. I also have coins being placed in Ireland, Austria, and France.

Thanks

Edited by PSU Fan

Sweden

Netherlands

Scotland

England

Canada

Japan

Portugal

Norway

Australia

New Zealand

Germany

PSU Fan

Is this correct or am i wrong. :D

I don't see belgium in your list. :)

Please place the coin in Belguim. I only put the countries that I mailed the coins. I also have coins being placed in Ireland, Austria, and France.

Thanks

Oke, your welcome, love to set coins free into the world. :D

I completed the remaining 5 packages that I needed to get out. I have mailed off over 30 coins to 17 countries I have people placing coins in the following countries:

Sweden

Netherlands

Scotland

England

Canada

Japan

Portugal

Norway

Australia

New Zealand

Germany

Italia

France

Belgium

Austria

Luxembourg

Ireland

I also had requests for Texas, Maine, and Jersey (I may not be good at :D geology :D, but I do know that I could have saved on shipping by accepting these proposals :lol: .

Thanks again for everyone who is assisting me in getting coins in caches around the world. I am still interested in getting more coins into countries that I still do not have any travelers (any African country expect South Africa <I have 2 travelers in SA>, any Asian country, and any countries in South America.

PSU Fan

By the way, I know that it is Geography, not Geology!!!! ;)

Your Geocoin arrived safely today. :laughing:

Will be placed in a cache in the north of Sweden.

Ditto! We're dropping it into the event we're hosting next weekend!

Naomi :unsure:

......and DITTO again (apart from the part about it arriving in Sweden lol). Will grab it from you, and drop it into a local cache here in central Scotland asap.......it's a lovely coin too!

Ali :laughing:

Your geocoin has arrived save today, we are going to seek a save cache in Belgium. :laughing:

:unsure: Your coin is today 24 juli placed in cache tb1vmj2 in belgium. :unsure:

:blink: We wish this geocoin a save and adventure journey. :blink:

:laughing: I f you need me agian for letting geocoins free in the world, you know to find me. :laughing:

I am getting ready to prepare around 30-40 geocoins to be placed in caches. I currently have over 60 travelers in the US, but want to get some moving in countries that I do not have any traveling. I currently have travelers in Germany, UK, Denmark, Switzerland, Netherlands, South Africa, and throughout Canada. I am looking for cachers from countries in South America, Asia, Africa, Austrailia, New Zealand, and any of the European countries that are not listed above who I can mail an activated coin so that they can place it in a cache for me to begin the coins travels.

Please send me an email through my profile if you would be willing to assist me in placing coins in caches around the world or if you have any questions.

Thanks,

PSU Fan

Let me know how this works out...I did something very similiar and they are doing great....I am hoping for more pictures.

:( Thank you to everyone who has assisted me so far. I have sent out over 40 coins to people from around the globe. I sent out an additional 6 packages today for placement in Greece, Portugal, New Zealand, Iraq, Qatar, and Faboe Islands.

I have heard from all but 3 of the original packages that I mailed and have nearly 20 of the 30 coins currently placed and are traveling. This last batch of coins has put me over having 100 travelers currently in caches around the world (around 1/2 are traveling in the USA). ;)

I am still interested in sending out more coins to countries that I do not have coins traveling.

Thanks again,

PSU Fan