OAKBUCKS

puzzlefam

Well we occasionally buy coins, but are not collectors. We buy, em and normally send them out, PRAYING they aren't taken by someone. We have bought quite a few from Geoswag.com and they send us Oakbucks back. People who collect coins should know what they are. I will not be going to any coin events. (There aren't any in Arizona that we know of) If anyone wants these, (we have about 10) I will send them out, for FREE! Somone should benfit from them! Otherwise they will go to waste. I can't think of any other way to give these away than to post it on the forum. I am sorry if this was not allowed. First response, first person to get them! THANKS

Well we occasionally buy coins, but are not collectors. We buy, em and normally send them out, PRAYING they aren't taken by someone. We have bought quite a few from Geoswag.com and they send us Oakbucks back. People who collect coins should know what they are. I will not be going to any coin events. (There aren't any in Arizona that we know of) If anyone wants these, (we have about 10) I will send them out, for FREE! Somone should benfit from them! Otherwise they will go to waste. I can't think of any other way to give these away than to post it on the forum. I am sorry if this was not allowed. First response, first person to get them! THANKS

I'll take them off of your hands... you mail to Canada?

Hello! I do not know what this is!

Sorry, I am not going to any event or something, but I really need to ask....can you post a photo to see what it is? Is it a kind of a banknote- voucher of the company? you can buy with this something from the company? does it have a face value, even if it is in geocoins?

if yes, Can I have one for my collection? I collect banknotes, and local vouchers that are used like notes! Of course if they have a face value on them! So...

Sorry for asking, and if my questions look crazy, funny, or rediculous! ;)

Oh!!! i ijust saw what these are! they are a kind of coins!!!! Oh! If you have any left, I would like to keep it in my collection, if that is ok with you of course!

Nice coins!!! Unfortunatelly I only saw a photo, I have to search to see what these are for, but I like them a lot!

Are they only with the value of 1 starback or there are other values too?

Oh!!! i ijust saw what these are! they are a kind of coins!!!! Oh! If you have any left, I would like to keep it in my collection, if that is ok with you of course!

Nice coins!!! Unfortunatelly I only saw a photo, I have to search to see what these are for, but I like them a lot!

Are they only with the value of 1 starback or there are other values too?

Starback? I meant oakback, but the coin is a star!! ;)

They are coins you get free worth $1 each towards buying coins from them at an event.

SORRY ALL, I HAVE MY PERSON TO SEND THEM TO. When I get more, I will contact the 3 of you who responded JUST too late!

THANKS ALL!

Edited by puzzlefam

They are coins you get free worth $1 each towards buying coins from them at an event.

SORRY ALL, I HAVE MY PERSON TO SEND THEM TO. When I get more, I will contact the 3 of you who responded JUST too late!

THANKS ALL!

Well..I was too late! :)

No problem my friend! ;) Next time, if I get lucky, I may get one! :D

These coins look really nice! I believe OAK has done a great job with them! B)

THANKS ALL!

Well..I was too late! :)

No problem my friend! B) Next time, if I get lucky, I may get one! :D

Anybody else who's going to MWGB or GeoRendezVous or GCF and wants my remaining Oakbucks (5) contact me for a trade and I'll include them in the trade. B);) 8)

These coins look really nice! I believe OAK has done a great job with them! ;)

Gat, send my your address by email through my profile and I'll send you one.

01_21.JPG

Edited by Droo

GATOULIS--the oakbucks come in $1, $5 and $10 denominations, and a 'free die side' for when you have a coin made. They are used for credit when buying coins from oakcoins at an event only. They are pretty nice coins themselves though.

I have a $1 one that I'll send to you. ;)

hehe beat ya to it Droo, I already have his address, LOL.

Edited by DaFunkyFrogs

WOW! I just sended to Droo, and then I saw... WOW! Thank you dafunkyfrogs!!! ;)

Yes! the coin really looks fantastic!!! And there is a series in them? WOW!

The "free die side"...you mean that there is that written on the coin?

WOW! Everyday I am learning something new!!!

Well Done Puzzelfam,

Great way to use them up. It is a pain that they can't be used mail order as i too get them regularly. Not only do they send them with their orders but also with the monthly club coin.

What i do is send them back to the states when i am involved with Geocoin Missions.

Happy Caching

Ljay

I have 6 of the $1 Oak Bucks and 1 of the $5 Oak Bucks (2008 editions).

I don't think I will be able to use them (I won't be attending any of the specific events this year).

If anyone wants to swap them for a geocoin, let me know.

Sure. Take a peek at my trader list. :D

I have 6 of the $1 Oak Bucks and 1 of the $5 Oak Bucks (2008 editions).

I don't think I will be able to use them (I won't be attending any of the specific events this year).

If anyone wants to swap them for a geocoin, let me know.

My Oak Bucks are spoken for.

Thanks.

Anyone that has one to spare I would be interested in obtaining one. I really think they are neat. I have no coins for trade. The only coin I have is a GSAv2 and it is way too special to part with. I can't even talk myself into releasing it. Afraid it my end up missing. Thanks if anyone can help

If Oakbucks credit you 1 buck per $20 spent, it's a shame they don't apply those same guidelines if you commission a coin through them. I had a coin minted through them a few months ago. A few Oakbucks definitely would have sweetened the deal!

I am definitely interested in any extras folks might have, but I am guessing they are all spoken for! :lol:

I'm going to the Geocoinfest in the fall... If anyone else has any of these and are interested in donating or trading for other items. Please contact me.

I can offer you 30 OAKBUCKS from Germany for some trades... :D

If you are trading outside US, please send PN...

moulinsart

Hello,

I'm from germany and have 12 Oakbucks. I don't need these coins. But maybe any in the US has an interest for these Oakbucks?

I have:

1 x 10 $ (expires Dec 08)

6 x 5 $ (expires Dec 08)

6 x 1 $ (expires Dec 09)

If find someone these usefull, i will sending him these Bucks.

Sorry for my broken english.

Greetings, Heiko

Hello,

I'm from germany and have 12 Oakbucks. I don't need these coins. But maybe any in the US has an interest for these Oakbucks?

I have:

6 x 5 $ (expires Dec 08)

6 x 1 $ (expires Dec 09)

Greetings, Heiko

I'll take them off your hands if you would like. I would get some use out of them. Thanks.

Edited by Koolbrez

Hello,

I have:

6 x 5 $ (expires Dec 08)

6 x 1 $ (expires Dec 09)

Greetings, Heiko

I'll take them off your hands if you would like. I would get some use out of them. Thanks.

Okay, i will send you these Bucks...Greetings, Heiko

I was the Oakcoins brick and mortar store this weekend. It was very nice to use some Oakbucks there for some coins. It's a great shop. Anyone know where I can get a few Oakbucks in trade?

My last couple of orders, they didn't include any Oakbucks. I don't know if it is random or if they stop putting them in after a certain point in the year? So, I don't have any more right now.

I was the Oakcoins brick and mortar store this weekend. It was very nice to use some Oakbucks there for some coins. It's a great shop. Anyone know where I can get a few Oakbucks in trade?

My last couple of orders, they didn't include any Oakbucks. I don't know if it is random or if they stop putting them in after a certain point in the year? So, I don't have any more right now.

Yeah me too well at least on the flipflops order I just received, was the actual first time I noticed they weren't in there.

If anyone's still looking for Oakbucks - for collecting or to use to buy coins, i have a few "1 oakbucks" i'm looking to trade and there aren't any events I'm going to get to in the near future :)

Traders and seekers list at geocoincollection.com

I would trade ya, but I don't have anything on your seeking list. How many do you have?

If anyone's still looking for Oakbucks - for collecting or to use to buy coins, i have a few "1 oakbucks" i'm looking to trade and there aren't any events I'm going to get to in the near future :)

Traders and seekers list at geocoincollection.com

I would trade ya, but I don't have anything on your seeking list. How many do you have?

I have three "1 Oakbucks" left - two are silver (expire in Dec 08) and one is gold (expire in Dec 09) - I'd also trade for Flag PINS from US states or a Geocaching Decal for the window my car (affectionatley known as Hot Lips) :D

Edited by Erica-opoly