Hid a geoache lost the coordinates

Elizabeth Carter

I hid a geocahce in Bundeena, Sydney NSW. When I came home to log the cache I could not find the coords on my GPS. As I won't be going back to this suburb (as it is a hassle to get to ) I was wondering if anybody that lives at Bundeena could help me out. Or is there any other way to get my gps reference whithout having to go back to the site.

I hid a geocahce in Bundeena, Sydney NSW. When I came home to log the cache I could not find the coords on my GPS. As I won't be going back to this suburb (as it is a hassle to get to ) I was wondering if anybody that lives at Bundeena could help me out. Or is there any other way to get my gps reference whithout having to go back to the site.

G'day

Maybe I am missing something here, but part of the responsibility of hiding a cache (owning it) is being able to maintain it. If it is such a hassle to go back to the cache, then given the expectations of you as a owner, why did you hide it there?

Regards

Andrew

:) If you never intend going back to that suburb, then how do you propose to maintain the cache?

:ph34r: I did this once; the perils of sharing your GPS with your partner who obliterated the co-ordinated byh replacing them with new co-ordinates. It was simply a case of going back to where we used to live some months later, finding the cache, and reposting the found co-ordinates. Almost felt like claiming the find--she did! :P