MTRP

dctalk007

Is it okay to hide more caches at MTRP, I don't me do you guys not want me to hide them there I mean is it ok with the rangers and people in authority?

try emailing your local cache reviewer.

Mostly the problem is finding a place within MTRP that is open for another hide.

Is it okay to hide more caches at MTRP, I don't me do you guys not want me to hide them there I mean is it ok with the rangers and people in authority?

Mostly the problem is finding a place within MTRP that is open for another hide.

I've found a huge space

I've found a huge space

Well, alrighty then...go for it...

Just be aware that the policy for MTRP is that caches must placed within 25' (or something like that) of a maintained trail. (Ask Barbados Sam how much it'll cost if you if the rangers catch you bushwhacking... ;) )

(And you might want to check with Marko Ramius before you go on any long hikes to place your caches...some of those "empty" holes have puzzles and multi-cache waypoints in 'em.)

I've found a huge space

Just be aware that the policy for MTRP is that caches must placed within 25' (or something like that) of a maintained trail. (Ask Barbados Sam how much it'll cost if you if the rangers catch you bushwhacking... ;) )

(And you might want to check with Marko Ramius before you go on any long hikes to place your caches...some of those "empty" holes have puzzles and multi-cache waypoints in 'em.)

Nothing north or west of Borderline in Shepherd's Canyon. That is the defacto border with the Marine base...

I've found a huge space

Nothing north or west of Borderline in Shepherd's Canyon. That is the defacto border with the Marine base...

O good gosh, another hike above the fifty-two? Will it ever end?

Don't forget that I have a never-ending supply of medication

bottles and am willing to use them. C'm'on back!

Edited by SD Rowdies
I've found a huge space

O good gosh, another hike above the fifty-two? Will it ever end?

Don't forget that I have a never-ending supply of medication

bottles and am willing to use them. C'm'on back!

Bring it on. I'm ready for a good bike ride. B)