Attention Graphic Artists - Good Mojo Competition

cqdx

Some of you have seen the 2006, 2007 and 2008 versions of the Bad Mojo geocoin. Here is a competition to determine the character or design for the Good Mojo 2008 geocoin. Submit the winning design and receive 20 free XLE geocoins of the first minting. The coin will have the wording Good Mojo, Good Luck and Good Karma. On the reverse side it will say a similar statement to the Bad Mojo "Please move within 14 days and Good Mojo, Good Luck and Good Karma will surround you"

email your design proposal to 2007@utley.us or POST your design in this thread before July 15, winner will be determined before July 31.

orig.jpg

5b878cb1.jpg

How about something like this? I tried to follow the basic look of your "Bad Mojo"coin. Since your "Bad Mojo" coin has a certain sort of creepiness factor, I tried to go for the cute factor for the "Good Mojo" coin. I hope you like it!

Edited by surteb
5b878cb1.jpg

How about something like this? I tried to follow the basic look of your "Bad Mojo"coin. Since your "Bad Mojo" coin has a certain sort of creepiness factor, I tried to go for the cute factor for the "Good Mojo" coin. I hope you like it!

We love it, very cute.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Thanks gardengorilla, that's really sweet of you. I think you're right, though, this doesn't really fit the 'feel' of the first coin. So far, Nenne's is my favorite. It's a great, unique design, and fits better visually with the first coin.

PS. (If you use this as a tatoo, I want to see a picture!)

Edited by Vanelle

Thanks to all who submitted a design, I will be choosing a winner in the next week. If anyone here has a preference of the designs above, please post here.

I will mint 100 to 200 of these, of which 30 will be an XLE finish and 20 of those going to the winner.

Thanks again for all submissions

Thanks to all who submitted designs. I can pick a clear winner if you want but as it stands right now I would like to mint three of the designs.

The two winners are surteb, E&Cplus3.

Originally 20 coins went to the winner, but if you both can agree on 15 total coins each (you choose how many of which version) a total of 30 coins will go to the two winners

The doll version, the Daruma version and the Austin version.

Let me know your thoughts.

I will mint one at a time, a limited amount on each coin.

Thanks to all who submitted designs. I can pick a clear winner if you want but as it stands right now I would like to mint three of the designs.

Originally 20 coins went to the winner, but if you both can agree on 15 total coins each (you choose how many of which version) a total of 30 coins will go to the two winners

This sounds like a fantastic idea to me. I'm glad you liked my designs! And congrats to E&Cplus3, too!

This sounds like a fantastic idea to me. I'm glad you liked my designs! And congrats to E&Cplus3, too!

Sounds groovy! Congrats to surteb and thank-you cqdx!!

The Austin Powers version is very appropriate to the theme, would be a cute and funny coin. As an intellectual property matter, though, you should not mint it. Unless you get permission to use that character.