SLO Group Caching

Oreo Pony

[see what I mean Moosemob]

Saturday there's a hike I found on the Sierra Club website. Looks a little too much for me - haven't been out for a while, but I thought I'd throw it out there. Sierra Club has a number of interesting hikes I'd like to join - I'll post them soon. Meanwhile here's a link to our Poison Oak Calendar of Events and the Santa Lucia Chapter of the Sierra Club.

July 24th is the date I reserved for a meeting of POCers at the Polin Martin Room at the Atascadero Library. ["Poison Oak Cachers" our tongue-in-cheek, loosely held together group of San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara County Cachers].

I'm going to list it on an events page in the local papers so who knows who is going to show up. The more the merrier.

I plan to attend the POC techie night thing. Hope to see you all there.

Now the big news. I bought a RV! Yahoo!

I was browsing Craigslist Saturday and found a 5th wheeler and truck for sale in Paso. I drove out right away and got a deal of a lifetime. A 2001 Fleetwood and a 2003 Ford F250 Super. The truck has just 30K miles and the trailer is in wonderful condition. I will be trying them out this weekend out at Margarita Lake at campsite Ospey #7. If you are interested in coming for a visit and doing a bit of hiking, let me know. Or if you don't want to hike and just sit around and drink a beer, I'm all for that too. (I'll be camping by myself as Rikki is going off to camp with the girls at Mono Hot Springs.) I'm pretty sure my cell phone won't work out there so email me by Friday morning or just come on out and visit.