MISSION: The Witch's Coin Chain Mission!

Nochipra

Sorry I haven't kept more on top of this - I am just returning to the forums after the birth of my daughter (and still don't have a lot of time to spend on here).

I have emailed kd&prettierhalf to see where Sabrina is at (the holidays probably put a slow down on her travels) and below is an updated participant list.

I am looking forward to seeing where she flies next!

GeoKs

Frozen Buns

uktim

Just a Trifle

die_anita

Cheesy pigs

paganfrog

susiemerlin1

AlliedOz

UFgatorgirl

FScout

E&CPlus3

burgessfour

Penny and Kona

nefesh

Tha Saint

teamhaynes

Trick or Treat

GeoCharmer81

Chickahominy

fuzziebear3

anne.and.eli

Merchlinskys

ELTADA

gillianms

Howlingmoon

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to drop out of the mission. :) I just bought a new cachemobile but, now have to come up with $600 to pay sales tax. By the 29th of tis month. :) I'm going to have to sell all my coins I had for trades and missions on that yucky E place so I can try to raise a chunk of the money needed. :)

Hey, just wanted to check in on any missions that im still involved in. I havent been active much lately on the boards, been pretty busy with other stuff, just wanted to say that i am still participating in the mission and am awaiting the arrival of Sabrina.. Thanks

Good to see 'ya Saint :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting Tha Saint! :)

Also, thank you to Moonie for letting me know to remove their name...you just let me know when you want to jump back in!

GeoKs

Frozen Buns

uktim

Just a Trifle

die_anita

Cheesy pigs

paganfrog

susiemerlin1

AlliedOz

UFgatorgirl

FScout

E&CPlus3

burgessfour

Penny and Kona

nefesh

Tha Saint

teamhaynes

Trick or Treat

GeoCharmer81

Chickahominy

fuzziebear3

anne.and.eli

Merchlinskys

ELTADA

gillianms

I was reading through the old pages of this post & saw there was some debate on possibly replacing the mission #2 (Helga?) that got lost?? .. And as im noticing that Mission #1 seems to have stalled, I started looking around the net, it seems that the 2008 & 2009 versions of the coin are in stock according to the website.. I dont know if its an option, maybe as a group would could all contribute and purchase a new witch for the mission?

Walpugris 2008

<sigh>

All my best intentions aside...seems as if Sabrina has dropped off the map. :)

I emailed kd&prettierhalf but did not get a response. I will try again and see if I can find out at least whether she was sent on. I am pretty disappointed since I had made it clear that if someone couldn't follow through on the mission, I would arrange to have her sent to me at NO COST so I could get her moving again.

At this moment I am blue that we have lost Sabrina so I am not sure I would try to launch another witch right away. But I'm bound to come around... ;)

Well,

They visited the Geocaching.com TODAY, so they are active.

Sometimes email from here goes to spam, that's no excuse but it happens.

One of my 52 Pick up missions went unacounted for, Luckily it was sent in the US with Delivery Confirmation so we knew it got delivered. Evidently my emails and phone message went un noticed but GandF got ahold of her by an email and now it's moving again,

Don't give up yet, I've got an Idea,

Look up one their placed caches and leave a NOTE log to please email you re: sabrina.

Most people get a notice that their cache was found so they can read the log.

It just may work,

Good Luck.

Opalsns

Well,

They visited the Geocaching.com TODAY, so they are active.

Sometimes email from here goes to spam, that's no excuse but it happens.

One of my 52 Pick up missions went unacounted for, Luckily it was sent in the US with Delivery Confirmation so we knew it got delivered. Evidently my emails and phone message went un noticed but GandF got ahold of her by an email and now it's moving again,

Don't give up yet, I've got an Idea,

Look up one their placed caches and leave a NOTE log to please email you re: sabrina.

Most people get a notice that their cache was found so they can read the log.

It just may work,

Good Luck.

Opalsns

Got this email:You are receiving this email because this listing is on your watch list. Visit the web site to change your watchlist settings.

teamdndracing grabbed The Witch's Coin Chain Mission #1 - SABRINA (Walpurgis 2008 Geocoin) at 1/1/2013

Log Date: 1/1/2013

Found this in a collection of coins from a recently passed Cacher... Will move it ASAP

Visit this log entry at the below address:

http://coord.info/TL4K74G1

Visit Walpurgis 2008 Geocoin

The Witch's Coin Chain Mission #1 - SABRINA

http://coord.info/TB289FM

Profile for teamdndracing:

http://coord.info/PRZ38D

Remove from watchlist:

http://www.geocaching.com/my/watchlist.aspx?id=1683384&DS=2&ACTION=REM