MISSION: The Witch's Coin Chain Mission!

Nochipra

And another one added... :unsure:

Maine Family

Li-Z

brewmeister

KernowCachers

GeoKs

Frozen Buns

uktim

Just a Trifle

die_anita

kd&prettierhalf

Cheesy pigs

paganfrog

susiemerlin1

AlliedOz

UFgatorgirl

FScout

E&CPlus3

burgessfour

Penny and Kona

nefesh

Tha Saint

teamhaynes

Trick or Treat

Sabrina arrived in Maine today. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited that she had arrived. When I opened the package I was speechless. Along with Sabrina was a B.C. Cancer Foundation coin, One Side says I am the end. Wish it was the end of cancer. Then there was a wire wrapped Susan G. Komen race for the cure coin. I am wearing it. Then there was a Susan G. Komen for the cure pin. Last fall people donated pink tulip bulbs and they were planted in the shape of a ribbon. Today they were all blossomed and it has been a very special day and a day full of hope that there will be a cure very, very soon. I have had many family members, even an uncle diagnosed with breast cancer. These pink ribbon coins means the world to me. Thank you so very much DJ.J.Rock.

4c53384d-819b-402f-8840-1dc6a9a1476a.jpg

Working on a trade for the next person.

Sabrina arrived in Maine today. I couldn't believe it. I was so excited that she had arrived. When I opened the package I was speechless. Along with Sabrina was a B.C. Cancer Foundation coin, One Side says I am the end. Wish it was the end of cancer. Then there was a wire wrapped Susan G. Komen race for the cure coin. I am wearing it. Then there was a Susan G. Komen for the cure pin. Last fall people donated pink tulip bulbs and they were planted in the shape of a ribbon. Today they were all blossomed and it has been a very special day and a day full of hope that there will be a cure very, very soon. I have had many family members, even an uncle diagnosed with breast cancer. These pink ribbon coins means the world to me. Thank you so very much DJ.J.Rock.

your very welcome!! Those coins touched me before they left, the bc coin is very special. and impossible to find!! :P the experence of getting them for you was very over whelming and has givin me a different look at the cancer fight,, not just for the victim of cancer but for the surviving family of the victim of cancer. im still young, and i guess i never thought about how cancer affects the ones close to the person that has it!! so thank you for giving me the oppertunity to gain such an outlook towards the fight for cancer!!! i see now the special side of those coins!! :D

Maine Family i`m so so happy that Sabrina find you ..................

CONGRATZZZZZZZZZ with her visit ........

i wish you a very HAPPY and WONDERFULL time with her :D:P

i don`t know what to say about what Sabrina bring with her ...............

it`s so so so wonderfull and i can`t help it but i`m impressed by it...........

the most people has a family with BC and some sorry to say die by it............

it`s a hard and terrible sicknezzz there for DJ.J.Rock i`m so so THANKFULL that you put this meanfull package toghter for Maine Family......

and ofcorse i`m THANKFULL for your wordzzzz in your post about this sicknizzz there can`t be enough people learn and fight this sicknizzz...........

MAINE FAMILY stay strong and i HOPE with you ...........

Well put together package. Very nice.

Greetings all, I just stumbled onto this site tonight. WOW, what a cool mission. I read all the posts and would love to be included. It's so great to see so many folks just wanting to bring joy to each other. We know--CACHERS ROCK!!!! I still have a happy tear in my eye for Maine Family's reciept of DJ.JRock's amazing gift.

I'm fairly new to caching (and the Forums) and totally hooked already. My first Find was a coffee chat on

3-18-09 and am approaching my first milestone or, shall we coin a new term -- milepebble of 50!!!!

I am enjoying the adventures of this Good Little Witch and look forward to seeing the joyful posts of all she visits. Does she have one of those maps that show all the miles she's logged??

I've sent an email to ELTADA with my info in hope of being added to the mission.

I hope Sabrina the Witch keeps her cauldron bubbling with good cheer and bright blessings for all!!!!

And that her Sister Witch is released from her bindings to spread her cheer as well!!!

GeoCharmer81 from NE Ohio

Greetings all, I just stumbled onto this site tonight. WOW, what a cool mission. I read all the posts and would love to be included. It's so great to see so many folks just wanting to bring joy to each other. We know--CACHERS ROCK!!!! I still have a happy tear in my eye for Maine Family's reciept of DJ.JRock's amazing gift.

I'm fairly new to caching (and the Forums) and totally hooked already. My first Find was a coffee chat on

3-18-09 and am approaching my first milestone or, shall we coin a new term -- milepebble of 50!!!!

I am enjoying the adventures of this Good Little Witch and look forward to seeing the joyful posts of all she visits. Does she have one of those maps that show all the miles she's logged??

I've sent an email to ELTADA with my info in hope of being added to the mission.

I hope Sabrina the Witch keeps her cauldron bubbling with good cheer and bright blessings for all!!!!

And that her Sister Witch is released from her bindings to spread her cheer as well!!!

GeoCharmer81 from NE Ohio

Welcome... It is super addicting. Here is the link for Sabrina...

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.as...32-eac841f75173

A review of the rules that Nochipra outlined throughout this thread as it was developed is below - hopefully this will help those who have just stumbled across this thread:

The Witch’s Coin Chain Mission

If you receive either Witch #1 (Sabrina) or Witch #2 (Helga), you may keep the coin(s) that accompanies the Witch. You must send on the Witch along with the related document to a new recipient chosen from those who wish to participate (you may review the updated list that will be posted in this thread periodically). Make sure you include in the package to the new recipient the following: the witch, at least one geocoin (from their seeking list if one can be found) and the related documentation sent with the witch (don’t forget to sign the letter acting as a log!).

You will also need to remember to grab the witch coin (making sure you are grabbing the correct one!) and dip it in (and out of) a local cache to track it’s mileage.

Plus, please post the following in THIS THREAD in the forum:

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission: (give date)

What you received with the Witch's Coin: (please post pics)

Have a coin I can send immediately: Yes or No

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: (approx. how long it will take to complete the trade)

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent: (give date)

Update this posting as required.

As of 11/27/2008, the following people have had a witch fly to them:

Crowesfeat30 – FTR

Geo.Error – FTR

2golfers

fairyhoney

Theotokos

The Wolf Pack

Taubin

CLAMM

gardengorilla

Please let me know if I have forgotten anyone.

I will post a list of participants based on this thread by Friday of this week so gardengorilla can choose the next recipient. Again, this is an ongoing mission so you may submit your name at any time. (as an added note, should you no longer want to participate at any time in the future, please post or email so your name can be removed)

I think the witch really needs to come to SC to visit. We can dance in the moonlight, drink a little witches brew and cast some spells. I'm not sure where the address book is. I'm on the spreadsheet started here in the forums. Is that the address book? Thanks!

Going to polish the ole crystal ball and wait...

I have updated the list now (see below). It has just worked out that we seem to be going through the list almost in order...just so the newer people know, you don't HAVE to send to the next person on the list (though I am sure Li-Z would love it!). I am adding names in order, so you can get an idea of who has been on the list the longest (their names are closer to the top). But it is up to you who to send it to and it is more important that the package arrives with something meaningful in it vs just going to the next person -- as you have seen, the packages have been well thought out. I have been super-impressed with everyone who has participated to date. Keep up the great work!

And not to worry, if Sabrina flies to you and you have any questions about how it all works, just let me know and I will guide you through the process.

Thanks again for playing! Here's that updated list I promised...

Li-Z

brewmeister

KernowCachers

GeoKs

Frozen Buns

uktim

Just a Trifle

die_anita

kd&prettierhalf

Cheesy pigs

paganfrog

susiemerlin1

AlliedOz

UFgatorgirl

FScout

E&CPlus3

burgessfour

Penny and Kona

nefesh

Tha Saint

teamhaynes

Trick or Treat

GeoCharmer81

Chickahominy

edited to say: I have been a bit behind on sending out welcome messages...so I will be sending out a few recent ones that I've missed today. If you haven't received one, let me know and I will shoot one off to ya. Thanks.

Edited by ELTADA

I have updated the list now (see below). It has just worked out that we seem to be going through the list almost in order...just so the newer people know, you don't HAVE to send to the next person on the list (though I am sure Li-Z would love it!). I am adding names in order, so you can get an idea of who has been on the list the longest (their names are closer to the top). But it is up to you who to send it to and it is more important that the package arrives with something meaningful in it vs just going to the next person -- as you have seen, the packages have been well thought out. I have been super-impressed with everyone who has participated to date. Keep up the great work!

for me i got such a nice gift with the witch i couldent bare to not send a good one out.... i figure the extra time it take to make it a really nice susprise is well worth the wait for the next person.

I did not have a perfrence of who to send to ,, i figured maine family was waiting the longest and it was only right that they were next. just my input..

Please dont anyone take this the wrong way but for a young man DJJ Rock has really put a lot of thought in sending out the witches mission.

I feel a lot of people (both sexes) could learn something from him.

Well done.

you know i really lucked out getting both cancer coins, never expected to get both. it just took a few nights of e-mails and alot of luck. but thank you,,, the getting of these coins for them were the pay off for me and to see them happy, i really learned alot.

Greetings all,

Just flying by to say "Hi' and see if my Sister Witch Sabrina had landed yet!! Boy, her broom must be putting on some miles. Wonder what kind of brew she'll be recharging with next. :)

On Saturday, I added a new county to my geocache list, then went to a Meet and Greet. On Sunday, a friend of mine who is a SERIOUS car collector had a car club meeting and car show at his garages. Then, Monday, I was blessed to be the reciepient of the Mecklenberg-Vorpommern from Y.A.S.S. Mystery Coiner. WOW, what a great start of the Spring season!!! :D

I hope everyone else is well. Safe and happy caching to all... Kelly

And Sabrina has landed again!!!!!!!! In the Hague, the Netherlands :rolleyes: When I got home yesterday evening, she was waiting on the doorstep and very tired after a long, long journey.

After a good night sleep and some food, she's feeling fine now and she's brewing some mysterious potions in our spare room as I write this. Her broomstick needed some maintenence as well, but is now standing next to the door, all polished and shniy again and ready for the next big trip.

Sabrina had a heavy suitcase with a lot of cool stuff with her! A nice tulip card and a card with a map of Maine. A book with beautiful pictures of Maine. The landscape looks fantastic and altough we're not planning a faraway holiday soon (we just got back from Australia), I really hope to visit Maine once! A funny frog with a cute gnome on his back. And three coins that I like a lot: a very cute Eclectic Penguin (I love the copper metal on this coin!), a litlle geocoin nerd (I like coins that will fit in micro caches, it makes finding micro caches so much more fun) and an Opalsns cachin' crow 2008 geocoin :):D That one has been on my seeking list for a while, because I think the design is great. And now that I see the coin in person it looks even better!

bd3f29a7-46d7-43b9-95de-c5d67c25b563.jpg

1e6dcd77-a55e-46ec-b9ff-7bb46edc278e.jpg

Maine family, thanks for this wonderfull mission!!! :P

I've selected the next destination of Sabrina and have got some coins on the way to the Netherlands. As soon as I receive them Sabrina will fly again. And may be she will have time to go camping and caching with us in the North of the Netherlands this weekend :D

Time to update the list...

brewmeister

KernowCachers

GeoKs

Frozen Buns

uktim

Just a Trifle

die_anita

kd&prettierhalf

Cheesy pigs

paganfrog

susiemerlin1

AlliedOz

UFgatorgirl

FScout

E&CPlus3

burgessfour

Penny and Kona

nefesh

Tha Saint

teamhaynes

Trick or Treat

GeoCharmer81

Chickahominy

fuzziebear3

WHATTTTTT .................

OEH LA LAAAAAAAAAAAAA ............

LI-ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ CONGRATZZZZZZZZ WITH YOUR VISIT :rolleyes::)

thizz is so so wonderfull i`m happy for you :P:D

enjoy the little lady LI-Z and have a great time with her ...

ohhh and i will look up to the sky and look out for her so that i can wave :D

The coins I was waiting for arrive in the mail this weekend! So I said goodbye to Sabrina this morning and she's off to her next destination ;):D

She's got a long way ahead of her, so I hope she'll make it safely again.

I took her caching on a 'witch-related' cache during her stay here. During this cache and also while caching in the North of the Netherlands, she met several Dutch witches!

92f909e9-fd2f-43e1-874b-1227d2f9f742.jpg

I received a visit from Sabrina today.

I haven't figured out the picture thing yet, but I did receive a Help for Heroes coin, a 2007 Dutch Microcoin, the Suncatcher compass coin, a set of non-trackable coins, a pair of genuine porcelain Holland clogs (for the goblins that hitchhiked with Sabrina perhaps).

Absolutely beautiful coins. I do thank you Li-Z as I have none of these coins that you sent me.

Sabrina will take a short break from her travels. I am in the middle of taking my daughter to the US Air Force Academy (reporting on 25 June) and after that I am moving from Texas to Idaho. So Sabrina will travel, visit some caches, and fly away again hopefully in early to mid-July.

Well, it's almost time for Sabrina to fly off to a new person...hopefully brewmeister's move went ok and all is well. Here is an updated list to make things easy!

KernowCachers

GeoKs

Frozen Buns

uktim

Just a Trifle

die_anita

kd&prettierhalf

Cheesy pigs

paganfrog

susiemerlin1

AlliedOz

UFgatorgirl

FScout

E&CPlus3

burgessfour

Penny and Kona

nefesh

Tha Saint

teamhaynes

Trick or Treat

GeoCharmer81

Chickahominy

fuzziebear3

anne.and.eli

Ok, so hopefully brewmeister has sent Sabrina on (or is close to doing so) and we will see her pop up again shortly. Just a quick reminder that it is not mandatory to send her to the next person on the list. You can pick anyone you choose.

I have added another player as requested and I think I can join in now too as I have a few traders, so there are two new names on the list.

Thanks to all for following along!

KernowCachers

GeoKs

Frozen Buns

uktim

Just a Trifle

die_anita

kd&prettierhalf

Cheesy pigs

paganfrog

susiemerlin1

AlliedOz

UFgatorgirl

FScout

E&CPlus3

burgessfour

Penny and Kona

nefesh

Tha Saint

teamhaynes

Trick or Treat

GeoCharmer81

Chickahominy

fuzziebear3

anne.and.eli

Merchlinskys

ELTADA

Sabrina landed in Cornwall about 3 weeks ago and I must apologise for not posting sooner. Work had got in the way of everything else!

We received a fantastic parcel of goodies and our thanks go to Brewmeister.

geocoin.th.jpg

(I'm hoping the picture works).

Edited by KernowCachers

Thanks for the update Jan!

Here is the current list....let's see where she goes next! :D

GeoKs

Frozen Buns

uktim

Just a Trifle

die_anita

kd&prettierhalf

Cheesy pigs