MISSION: The Witch's Coin Chain Mission!

Nochipra

Updated list:

usyoopers

TeamEccs21

Sparticus06

hollora

lorca.nl

DJ.J.ROCK

Maine Family

Millieballoon

grodan & fiabus

Li-Z

brewmeister

KernowCachers

* Keep in mind, this list ONLY includes people who posted (or contacted me) since Sabrina has popped up again with gardengorilla. I did not want to assume that any earlier volunteers are still interested. If you do not see your name on this list, please let me know (by posting, pm or otherwise) and I will add you.

Upon reading the last couple pages of posts, it's clear I haven't been following this thread closely enough! I figured by volunteering at the start, one of the witches would eventually make its way to visit the Calgary coven. But I understand that circumstances can change for people, so see the logic in re-confirming interest. Please add us to the list of geocachers who would like a visit from a (geocoin) witch! (We're on the address list).

Upon reading the last couple pages of posts, it's clear I haven't been following this thread closely enough! I figured by volunteering at the start, one of the witches would eventually make its way to visit the Calgary coven. But I understand that circumstances can change for people, so see the logic in re-confirming interest. Please add us to the list of geocachers who would like a visit from a (geocoin) witch! (We're on the address list).

I was worried that perhaps some participants from the beginning who still wanted to be included wouldn't know what was happening. I am just hoping that with the sub-title change everyone will pop back in to see "whatsup" ...

The witches were both gone so long and with just the one back now...well, just wanted to make sure it didn't get sent on to someone who had lost interest or moved or whatever. The last call for participants was 5-6 months ago (time flies!)...

Thanks GeoKs for re-confirming your interest...you're on the list and an updated list will be posted again in a few days. Sorry for any inconvenience... :)

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission: (give date) Unknown arrival in Canada...late August/early September, forwarded to Manitoba then sent to Australia....November 27

What you received with the Witch's Coin: (please post pics) pics posted on Nov. 27....Swabian Alb, MWGB pirate coin and cute CLAMM pathtag.

Have a coin I can send immediately: No, my coins are not here yet, but I'll be checking all your lists, twice..gotta find out who's naughty or nice (oops wrong list)

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: yikes, I hope not!

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent: (give date)

Thank god Sabrina is back....................i was lucky to get a visit from her sister so i don't have to be at the list. :rolleyes:

He Sabrina.......call your sister that it is time she show up also :rolleyes:

Congrats to GardenGorilla with visiting Witch Sabrina. :lol:

thanks Eltada for giving this mission a new push :lol:

And nochipra i am thinking at you and send positive thoughts. :lol:

I AM So very happy to see SABRINA back in circulation :D

Hey guys,

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I have had some health issues recently. I received the witch late last week when I got home from the hospital, and she will be moving along to the next lucky recipient within the next 2 days. I will also post photos as soon as I can. Sorry it has taken me so long, the health issues were extremely unexpected, and I hope you guys don't think I bailed on the mission. I again sincerely apologize. :D

Thank you for allowing me to participate in this mission, and she will be flying out again by wed. I promise.

I wish someone could E-mail this guy (PLEASE) since he hasn't even logged HELGA into a cache over there. Helga Really needs to get back out there into the world.

Edited by fairyhoney

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission: (give date) Unknown arrival in Canada...late August/early September, forwarded to Manitoba then sent to Australia....November 27

What you received with the Witch's Coin: (please post pics) pics posted on Nov. 27....Swabian Alb, MWGB pirate coin and cute CLAMM pathtag.

Have a coin I can send immediately: No, my coins are not here yet, but I'll be checking all your lists, twice..gotta find out who's naughty or nice (oops wrong list)

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: yikes, I hope not!

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent: SENT Dec. 11, 2008

And yes, I did have Sabrina, not Helga as stated above.

Thanks for the update gardengorilla! And thank you for sending out your mission so quickly. :rolleyes:

Here is an updated list again with a couple of new volunteers. I will continue to add names so that the recipient of Sabrina will be able to choose a new person!

usyoopers

TeamEccs21

Sparticus06

hollora

lorca.nl

DJ.J.ROCK

Maine Family

Millieballoon

grodan & fiabus

Li-Z

brewmeister

KernowCachers

GeoKs

Frozen Buns

Thanks for the update gardengorilla! And thank you for sending out your mission so quickly. :rolleyes:

Here is an updated list again with a couple of new volunteers. I will continue to add names so that the recipient of Sabrina will be able to choose a new person!

Could you add us to the list please.

Yes...................... Sabrina flew, from the other side of our earth our home.

She was in good company of a big suitcase and a beautifull 3rd anniversery coin with Sydney harbour in the front. Sabrina is very good in doing research. Thank you

heksen.jpg

Sabrina looks a bit tired, so she will accompany us on a holiday. In the beginning of the next year she will be full of energy and certainly will fly on!

Maybe we can make a nice holiday picture of us all together.

Hum, i just put Sabrina out on the table to let her join in on new years evening.

I forgot to buy champagne, :D

We have been working making "oliebollen and appelflappen"

Sabrina just told me she has a new address she wants to go to. Will be another big journey.

But it will take some more days before she can leave, she has to do some ice skating before she can go.

We did not skate. Living on the coast we had a sudden rise of temperature and it is not save to go on the ice.

Sabrina said it is okay and she is full of energy to fly to her next victim!

Be aware of flying witches!

onherway.jpg

ohhh if i had know that i would come pick you up so that you could`t skate here :)

we have so much ice here so if you like MLLIEBALLON .......

come to brabant to skate and drink a hot choco with cream :)

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why isn't my address on the list??????????????

I was invited by 3 people , I logged into my account , I clicked on " ADDRESSESS " at the bottom left hand of the page, got on the addresses page , went to the bottom of the list , Addeded my info , Top right corner of page said, " AUTO SAVED "., so I left the site. Now when I click o the link, I'm NOT there !!!????????????

What am I doing wrong ??????????????????

(frustrationfrustrationfrustrationfrustrationfrustrationfrustration :unsure::):D:blink:

HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

please,

opalsns

Yay! This mission seems to be back in the swing of things! Below is another updated list for you Sparticus06.

usyoopers

TeamEccs21

hollora

lorca.nl

DJ.J.ROCK

Maine Family

grodan & fiabus

Li-Z

brewmeister

KernowCachers

GeoKs

Frozen Buns

uktim

Just a Trifle

opalsns

The 4 F's

die_anita

Good luck to Sabrina!

IMG_0146.jpg

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission: 1-12-09

What you received with the Witch's Coin: 2 great coins and a witch pencil

Have a coin I can send immediately: I might, gotta double check

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: Nope

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent: Soon

First off, I think customs opened the package as there was a nice slice in the package and a big piece of tape over it. The witch, 2 coins, the log sheet, and a pencil were inside, so hoping that nothing was taken out.

Anywho, I love the 2 coins, but have no idea what they are. I have never seen the big square one. The other I have seen here in the forums, but cant seem to remember or find it.

Within the next week or so I shall get the witch flying again. Can't wait to see who she casts a spell on next.

IMG_0146.jpg

First off, I think customs opened the package as there was a nice slice in the package and a big piece of tape over it. The witch, 2 coins, the log sheet, and a pencil were inside, so hoping that nothing was taken out.

Anywho, I love the 2 coins, but have no idea what they are. I have never seen the big square one. The other I have seen here in the forums, but cant seem to remember or find it.

Within the next week or so I shall get the witch flying again. Can't wait to see who she casts a spell on next.

The square coin is a "Ratisbona" geocoin from Sepp & Berta's shop. Ratisbona is the historic name of the city Regensbug. If you'd like to get the whole text to the coin just drop me a line and I will translate it for you.

Your profile said you were looking for german coins because your brother is overthere.

The coin with the animals is about the story of the Bremer city musicians

brementown musicians

found a funny link

and a normal one

Die Geschichte der Coin

von einer Bremer Stadtcacherbande

Viele Städte und Bundesländer haben bereits ihre eigene Geocoin und da Bremen beides in sich vereint war die logische Konsequenz die "Bremen 2008 Geocoin". Geplant wurde sie durch die Bremer Cacher Aeon, faltohr, mohr11, spuchtfink, TandT sowie theped. Die Vorderseite der Coin zeigt die wohl berühmtesten Einwohner Bremens, die Bremer Stadtmusikanten. Die Rückseite wird durch die Silhouette der altehrwürdigen Hansestadt an der Weser abgerundet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other one is indeed the ratisbonageocoin

Diese Coin ist unserer schönen Heimatstadt Regensburg gewidmet. Der historische Name lautet RATISBONA und so soll sie auch heissen: "Ratisbona Geocoin".

Das 3d-Motiv auf der Vorderseite zeigt den Blick vom Donauufer hinüber zur Altstadt. Im Bild ausserdem ein Teil der bekannten Steinernen Brücke sowie der Regensburger Dom mit seinen beiden Türmen und weiteren filigranen Details. Seit diesem Jahr ist Regenburg offizielles UNESCO Weltkulturerbe - kein Wunder bei sovielen historisch wertvollen Gebäuden und Plätzen, die die Stadt zu bieten hat. Genau diese Sehenswürdigkeiten finden sich auf der Rückseite der Coin. Von A wie Altes Rathaus bis hin zu Z wie... egal, oder G wie Geocaching Stammtisch Regensburg sollte man beim Besuch in Regensburg alles mal gesehen haben!

Die diesmal nicht ganz runde Coin wird in einer schönen schwarzen Samt-Tasche mit Kordel geliefert.

Edited by millieballon

IMG_0146.jpg

Heya Sparticus just double check your package. If customs opened it, it should have a sticker on it.

IMG_0146.jpg

Congratulations with Sabrina's visit and the coins! Looks likes she's traveling fast again!

Can I still take part? My address is on 'The List'!

Of course you can!

Updated list:

usyoopers

TeamEccs21

lorca.nl

DJ.J.ROCK

Maine Family

grodan & fiabus

Li-Z

brewmeister

KernowCachers

GeoKs

Frozen Buns

uktim

Just a Trifle

opalsns

The 4 F's

die_anita

kd&prettierhalf

Cheesy pigs

oke i`m so happy that SABRINA is fly around the world and make us all happy with her lovely story`s :(

but is HELGA is still hold hostage??? :D

i would be very happy if she is going to fly again to so that she can be make the world crazy with her sissy...

i hope everything is oke by Taubin and Helga :D

Edited by lorca.nl

is it to late to ask to participate? can i join in please?

Yep!

This is an ongoing mission and I will be adding names as people become interested. I am now also sending out welcome messages to new participants in case they missed some of the chit-chat when Sabrina resurfaced.

Unfortunately, I did not receive a response from Taubin when I emailed about Helga. Hopefully all is well and our second witch will pop up somewhere just like Sabrina. Fingers crossed.

Updated participant list:

usyoopers

TeamEccs21

lorca.nl

DJ.J.ROCK

Maine Family

grodan & fiabus

Li-Z

brewmeister

KernowCachers

GeoKs

Frozen Buns