MISSION: The Witch's Coin Chain Mission!

Nochipra

Hey guys,

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I have had some health issues recently. I received the witch late last week when I got home from the hospital, and she will be moving along to the next lucky recipient within the next 2 days. I will also post photos as soon as I can. Sorry it has taken me so long, the health issues were extremely unexpected, and I hope you guys don't think I bailed on the mission. I again sincerely apologize. :)

Thank you for allowing me to participate in this mission, and she will be flying out again by wed. I promise.

Hey guys,

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I have had some health issues recently. I received the witch late last week when I got home from the hospital, and she will be moving along to the next lucky recipient within the next 2 days. I will also post photos as soon as I can. Sorry it has taken me so long, the health issues were extremely unexpected, and I hope you guys don't think I bailed on the mission. I again sincerely apologize. :D

Thank you for allowing me to participate in this mission, and she will be flying out again by wed. I promise.

I'm glad you got the witch safely. looks as though she came at the right time for you. I hope your health is improving :D

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission # 1: 08/11/08

What you received with the Witch's Coin: German-Canadian Friendship & Ride for Sight - THANK YOU THE-WOLF-PACK!!!!

Have a coin I can send immediately: YES

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: Nope

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent: mailed 8/12/2008

:blink:

Edited by CLAMM

i also don`t know where the two witch`s are so i hope that they are fly in the sky some where,

but maybe they are making a nice witch soup together (you never know it with witch`s :sad: )

f-2heksen.jpg

i believe that the name`s are still #1 and #2 :sad:

for KernowCachers you can join this mission if you are in the adress book.

i also don`t know where the two witch`s are so i hope that they are fly in the sky some where,

but maybe they are making a nice witch soup together (you never know it with witch`s :sad: )

f-2heksen.jpg

i believe that the name`s are still #1 and #2 :sad:

for KernowCachers you can join this mission if you are in the adress book.

Now wouldn'r THEY make a Great geocoin :D

Hi all,

I totally apologize for the delay in putting up the names for these 2 witch sisters. I have been distracted by a lot of things happening this last month or so. As far as I can tell by the votes the most popular names for the two sisters are Sabrina and Helga. So, those will be the names I will give them on their pages.

Sabrina is #1

Helga is #2

Hopefully this will help with any confusion and we can tell which witch is which :laughing:

P.S. Please keep this thread informed of when you receive and send out these coins as there are a lot of other people who would love to receive these missions. I totally understand if there is a delay due to illness or an unforseen circumstance but please try to post a quick note and let us know that it will be delayed when possible. Thank you.

Just a quick note about the sisters: They seem to be lost?

PLEASE if you were the last one to receive one of the sisters and you know you sent it to someone who has not claimed to receive it yet, I encourage you to send a brief (POLITE) email to that person to encourage them to let us know they have it and when they can send it out to the next person. ALSO PLEASE try to make sure you send it to someone who has expressed interest in THIS THREAD that they want to receive it since they have read this thread and know the rules about them. I would very much like to see these witch sisters do a lot a traveling soon since it is close to Halloween and a perfect time for them to fly from house to house:) Thank you.

Edited by Nochipra

The person who I sent Helga to acknowledged and informed us that he had been sick but assured us that he was having his brother take it to the post office. (perplexing to say the least)

The person Was posting and was interested in participating in missions. So, I said to myself that it would be cool to send it to said cacher because he was on the other side of the USA.

IS THERE SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO KNOW WHERE THE TWO GIRLS ARE......

I LIKE TO KNOW SORRY I`M JUST WONDERING AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM FLY AND READ THEM STORY`S...... :blink:

Helga is in the hands of TAUBIN. he NEVER :D logged her but even admitted in these here forums that he has her. Maybe someone else can email him and suggest he "grab" her and move her on and NOT have to put in another coin.

SEE

Hey guys,

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I have had some health issues recently. I received the witch late last week when I got home from the hospital, and she will be moving along to the next lucky recipient within the next 2 days. I will also post photos as soon as I can. Sorry it has taken me so long, the health issues were extremely unexpected, and I hope you guys don't think I bailed on the mission. I again sincerely apologize. :blink:

SEE

Hey guys,

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply. I have had some health issues recently. I received the witch late last week when I got home from the hospital, and she will be moving along to the next lucky recipient within the next 2 days. I will also post photos as soon as I can. Sorry it has taken me so long, the health issues were extremely unexpected, and I hope you guys don't think I bailed on the mission. I again sincerely apologize. :)

i see............

well i geuss we have to wait till the girls are on the way :lol:

are the witch`s flying or are they fall of them broomsticks??

maybe they are doing some magic tricks...

maybe they work with magic and turn all princes in a frogs,

or they are just affraid of all sweet dogs....

it is so moans that they no longer travel,

i hope that they aren`t cached by the devil.

Nochripa i hope for you that they will fly again,

but the big question now is when ??

OoOoh! I would LOVE to do this but we are moving beginning of September so it would either have to be right away or after then. It could be my first mission in Australia! How long does this mission go on?

This mission is not dead yet!!!! It seems I recieved the mission after I'd left Calgary so....the witch flew from Calgary, Alberta to Pinawa, Manitoba where she was redirected to Australia! I am happy to report she made it here safe and sound and carrying a coin that I've desired FOREVER!!!!!

A SWABIAN ALB!!!!

coins004.jpg

Also included were a really cute MWGB Pirate coin and CLAMM pathtag which I will give to Cinnabear who loves pathtags! Thanks so much Lisa!

Now, a question...how do we know who hasn't recieved this mission yet?

Congrats gardengorilla! Glad to hear that one of the witches has resurfaced!

I don't know if Nochipra is around...I haven't seen her post in QUITE awhile and hopefully everything is ok with her. She did start a list a few pages back on who had come forward to be on the mission...not sure if she was keeping track of who received the coin or not. There have been lots of people since the original list who wanted to participate...but that was all quite awhile ago now.

I would like to suggest that we wait a few days to see if Nochipra is around and will move forward with it again...if she doesn't respond, I would be willing to volunteer to get a couple of lists together to post so that the witch can fly again. Perhaps it would be wise to have people re-volunteer again in case there are some who have not been around or changed their minds or...?

I will send Nochipra a message right now...

ELTADA

OoOoh! I would LOVE to do this but we are moving beginning of September so it would either have to be right away or after then. It could be my first mission in Australia! How long does this mission go on?

This mission is not dead yet!!!! It seems I recieved the mission after I'd left Calgary so....the witch flew from Calgary, Alberta to Pinawa, Manitoba where she was redirected to Australia! I am happy to report she made it here safe and sound and carrying a coin that I've desired FOREVER!!!!!

A SWABIAN ALB!!!!

coins004.jpg

Also included were a really cute MWGB Pirate coin and CLAMM pathtag which I will give to Cinnabear who loves pathtags! Thanks so much Lisa!

Now, a question...how do we know who hasn't recieved this mission yet?

WAUWIE JIPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JA JEEE

ON WITCH IS BACK AGAIN............. WORLD THIS MAKE ME SO HAPPY :D

GARDENGORILLA CONGRATZZZZ WITH THE WITCH

I`M SO HAPPY THAT SHE CHOOSE YOU :)

Ok well, I did not receive a response to my email that I sent Nochipra on Friday. I discovered the post that she put up explaining that she had some health problems so hopefully that has all cleared up and she is just busy with other things.

I hope she won't be offended of my offer to help get this going again. When she is back knee-deep in the forums again, she can certainly have this thread back.

Until then, is it agreed that we should have a new posting of those willing to participate? I will keep track and periodically post an updated list of who is participating and who has received the witch.

IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE:

Please be willing to follow through on this mission as Nochipra outlined it. If you receive this coin but cannot continue with the mission for whatever reason, please contact me and/or Nochipra to arrange for the witch to be returned. Also, it is wise to have your address in the online geocoin address book (how else will someone be able to send you the witch?). If you need help doing this, please ask. This is an ongoing mission until Nochipra decides otherwise. Please post in this thread if you wish to be added to the list of participants.

This should help gardengorilla pick the next recipient of Sabrina (this is the one you have right??).

If you have questions about this unique mission, please see posts 1, 31 and 47 in this thread or take a read through the coin page at:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/details.aspx?id=1683384

(or you can post questions here and we will all try to answer them)

List of recipients so far in this mission will follow shortly...

ELTADA

Edited by ELTADA

A review of the rules that Nochipra outlined throughout this thread as it was developed is below - hopefully this will help those who have just stumbled across this thread:

The Witch’s Coin Chain Mission

If you receive either Witch #1 (Sabrina) or Witch #2 (Helga), you may keep the coin(s) that accompanies the Witch. You must send on the Witch along with the related document to a new recipient chosen from those who wish to participate (you may review the updated list that will be posted in this thread periodically). Make sure you include in the package to the new recipient the following: the witch, at least one geocoin (from their seeking list if one can be found) and the related documentation sent with the witch (don’t forget to sign the letter acting as a log!).

You will also need to remember to grab the witch coin (making sure you are grabbing the correct one!) and dip it in (and out of) a local cache to track it’s mileage.

Plus, please post the following in THIS THREAD in the forum:

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission: (give date)

What you received with the Witch's Coin: (please post pics)

Have a coin I can send immediately: Yes or No

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: (approx. how long it will take to complete the trade)

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent: (give date)

Update this posting as required.

As of 11/27/2008, the following people have had a witch fly to them:

Crowesfeat30 – FTR

Geo.Error – FTR

2golfers

fairyhoney

Theotokos

The Wolf Pack

Taubin

CLAMM

gardengorilla

Please let me know if I have forgotten anyone.

I will post a list of participants based on this thread by Friday of this week so gardengorilla can choose the next recipient. Again, this is an ongoing mission so you may submit your name at any time. (as an added note, should you no longer want to participate at any time in the future, please post or email so your name can be removed)

I was going to wait until the end of my day to post this up but I was worried I would forget. It's a small list but I will update it regularly as others find the thread....

Ready for the Witch's Mission are:

usyoopers

TeamEccs21

Sparticus06

hollora

lorca.nl

DJ.J.ROCK

Maine Family

Millieballoon

grodan & fiabus

If you are considering participating, check out post #196 for extra details.

Safe flight for Sabrina!

ELTADA