MISSION: The Witch's Coin Chain Mission!

Nochipra

WOW, WOW, WOW ! Second to receive the Mission #2 Coin. THANK You Geo_Error :D ! ! !

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission #2: 07/18/08

What you received with the Witch's Coin: Caching on the Moon ( Oh, SO very cool!) and one of those cute little peachy butt nerds :P

Have a coin I can send immediately: Yes! Next recipient has been selected!

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: Not necessary

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent:

- Picture to come as I just got back from being gone all day - No, I didn't get to go caching <_< But had fun anyways.

Fairyhoney -

I AM special :D

Congratulations, fairyhoney for being #2 with #2. :rolleyes:

Question: If one has had a visit from Witch # 1 can one still be visited by Witch # 2 or is one off the list? I'm not being greedy here but the question was asked of me last weekend & I thought I would ask here. Thanks,

CF30

. . . And visa versa with 2 to 1 :rolleyes: ?

We were very surprised to receive Witch's Mission #1 today. Thanks so much to 2golfers for sending it our way and for the more than generous gift you sent along in the package. We got 2 personal coins from the 2golfers (not 1 but 2!!!), a personalized sig golf tee and a sig business card. What a fantastic way to start the weekend. Thanks.

We will be sending this along ASAP....

Congratulations, fairyhoney for being #2 with #2. :o

Question: If one has had a visit from Witch # 1 can one still be visited by Witch # 2 or is one off the list? I'm not being greedy here but the question was asked of me last weekend & I thought I would ask here. Thanks,

CF30

Hi all,

I'm glad to see the sisters are completing their missions so quickly and keep on flying:) I've been out of town over a week and it seems they have had a couple of stops since I last checked. Congrats to the recipient's so far.

To answer the above question, the answer is yes. It really is up to the last person who receives them to decide who they go to but I'm sure they will cross the same recipient's path's eventually since these are contiuous missions but I would like to see them go to different people for a while.

EDIT: Don't forget to place your entries to name the sisters. I'll leave it open til tomorrow night around 8pm (est) and then I'll post all the names that have been entered and then we all can vote for the names we like just for fun.

Edited by Nochipra

Ok everyone,

All name entries for the witch sisters are over. Now we get to vote. Here are all the names.

Hazel

Helga

Solaire

Farahilde

Jinxie

Trixie

Isra

Ursula

Mave

Una

Ima

Ura

Samantha - 3 different people posted this name

Glenda

Cara

Wilona

Nochi

Pra

Astra

Wanda

Endora

Sabrina

Lotti

Rowena

Broomhilga

Margot

Hilda

Zelda

I think I got them all. Thanks to everyone who participated so far. Now let's see which names will win. Please vote for 2 names that you would like me to place on the Witch's Coin/Mission pages from the above list. PLEASE DO NOT CREATE A NEW NAME. Please post it like this:

Witch #1 - (YOUR NAME CHOICE)

Witch #2 - (YOUR NAME CHOICE)

Even if you did not post a name yourself you can still vote. The names with the most votes by next Sunday Aug. 2 at midnight (est) will win. Thanks for participating and have fun:)

WOOT!!!! Mission 1 has landed this has put a much needed smile on my face Thank you so much Theotokos for sending me Crown of Thorns ;) this coin means so much to me esp. right now :anibad: and Jukebox Memory BN SE ;) and 2 pathtags

Thank you Thank you Thank you for these wonderful coins and putting a smile on my face :laughing:

Selecting next to received :)

:anibad: EDIT to add photo ;):huh:

Geocoin084.jpg

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission # 1: 01/08/08

What you received with the Witch's Coin: Crown of Thorns & Jukebox Memory BN SE

Have a coin I can send immediately: Yes! Next recipiant has been selected!

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: Not necessary

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent: Will send out Monday

I guess I should have looked to see if the person I sent #2 to was still an active forums user :anibad: . I hope they prove me wrong and fess up here as to receiving the mission as I also sent extra coins with her. But mostly, I don't want to feel bad about letting the others down ;);):laughing::anibad: (some times, one tries to do what they feel is best and have all the intentions possible just to end up messing up )

Edited by fairyhoney