MISSION: The Witch's Coin Chain Mission!

Nochipra

I haven't done any missions for awhile, Count me in. I'm on the list. ALSO.... my seeking list is horrendously out of date. I am not terribly picky, but am a huge tiki fan. I'll be pleased with most anything sent.

please disregard this post

Ok, all. Sorry I'm a little late but I have picked someone for the FTR (First To Receive) but please keep posting if you are interested in receiving this mission so everyone can get an idea of who to send it to next. I think it is a good idea to sign the back of the letter I am sending along with the coin to use as a log so everyone knows who has already received it too, so please do so when you get it as well as posting to the witch's coin page and the this thread. The FTR will not know who they are til they get the coins. Have fun with this mission and may it keep going on and on ;)

Ok - do I understand the recipent has to send to the NEXT person in the book, or any person in the book that they may have a coin for that matches their "heart's desire".

If the latter, then it would suit me... if the former then it may be more difficult to find the right coin to match their desire..... some of those wishes are so hard to find.

Ok - do I understand the recipent has to send to the NEXT person in the book, or any person in the book that they may have a coin for that matches their "heart's desire".

If the latter, then it would suit me... if the former then it may be more difficult to find the right coin to match their desire..... some of those wishes are so hard to find.

Well, I amended that a few posts up. It probably would be a good idea to check peoples list and see if you have a coin they want first before deciding who to send it to but even if you cannot find a coin on someone's lists, a random coin you think they would like and do not have is acceptable too. I want everyone to have fun with this, so I want to make it easy for everyone ;)

Edited by Nochipra

Well, everyone. Keep a lookout in your mailboxes from now on! The Witch's Coin Chain Missions are out in the postal jungle. Yes, you heard me right mission(s)! There was so much interest in receiving it I decided to go ahead and send out 2 instead of one to test. If they work out good, there there will probably be others of this type to go out later on. Please continue to post here if you are interested in receiving one of these missions. The titles are The Witch's Coin Chain Mission #1 and The Witch's Coin Chain Mission #2 so please be sure to post to the right coin page #1 or #2 when you get them as well as post in this thread when you get them, how long you are planning to keep it (if you are doing a trade for the next person), and when it is shipped out. Both have the same mission, this will just increase your chances of receiving one of them. Any pictures would be appreciated also:) Have fun with them everyone and good luck in having them fly to your mailbox

Edited by Nochipra

Well, I amended that a few posts up. It probably would be a good idea to check peoples list and see if you have a coin they want first before deciding who to send it to but even if you cannot find a coin on someone's lists, a random coin you think they would like and do not have is acceptable too. I want everyone to have fun with this, so I want to make it easy for everyone :)

Email sent....

Just a quick note for when you get this. When you receive it please complete the dipping AND retrieving of the witch coins from a cache before sending it off for the mileage if you are planning to dip it. Some might frown on the fact that the person receiving it in another state did not actually retrieve it from the previous cache it was put into. Also, it stays in the cache it was put into and people actually going to that cache might think it is still there. The next person who receives it can do the complete dip AND retrieve and it should show the proper mileage. Thank you :D

Also, don't forget to put these on your watch list so you can watch all the fun and please post comments and info about both missions to this thread to save the forum space. Thanks :D

Edited by Nochipra

Whoo hoo!!! First FTR!!! Wow! Thank you Nochipra!!! B) This is such a cool mission!

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission # 1: 07/07/08!!!! B)

What you received with the Witch's Coin: Flying V Blue & a purple glitter Flying Nerdling :(

coins308sm.jpg

Have a coin I can send immediately: Yes! Next victim... errrr ummm next recipiant selected! B)

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: Not necessary :)

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent: 07/08/09 Sending it along tomorrow morning! :D

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Whoo hoo!!! First FTR!!! Wow! Thank you Nochipra!!! B) This is such a cool mission!

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission # 1: 07/07/08!!!! B)

What you received with the Witch's Coin: Flying V Blue & a purple glitter Flying Nerdling :D

coins308sm.jpg

Have a coin I can send immediately: Yes! Next victim... errrr ummm next recipiant selected! B)

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: Not necessary B)

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent: 07/08/09 Sending it along tomorrow morning! B)

CF30

AH! Good! I'm glad it made it :( I believe the Flying V was on your seeking list and the nerd is your FTR prize. Please remember to post it to the #1 coin page and Dropping AND RETRIEVING it from a cache close to your home for mileage (if familiar with this practice?) NOTE: Please do NOT leave the witch coin in the cache for the next to retrieve since some people seeking that cache may think the coin is in there. Thank you all for your cooperation and have fun with it :)

AH! Good! I'm glad it made it :) I believe the Flying V was on your seeking list and the nerd is your FTR prize. Please remember to post it to the #1 coin page and Dropping AND RETRIEVING it from a cache close to your home for mileage (if familiar with this practice?) NOTE: Please do NOT leave the witch coin in the cache for the next to retrieve since some people seeking that cache may think the coin is in there. Thank you all for your cooperation and have fun with it B)

Done & done! :D I dropped her into a cache that I own that is .67 miles from my house. I could have dropped it closer to home but I didn't want to confuse the cache owner. The Glendale Wherigo Cache is only .41 miles from home but it is not mine. She will be posted along tomorrow bringing geocoin joy to the next reciever! Watch your mailboxes! :(

And yes, I love the Flying V. The glitter in the V gives it an illusion of depth that looks deeper than the coin is thick. Pretty cool really. B) And thank you very much for the cute nerd. I don't have very many of them yet so this one helps with my slowly growing collection of nerds.

CF30

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOooOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission2: 8 juli :)

What you received with the Witch's Coin: A other witch [i am glad that my heart is healthy :D ] and a evilmicro geowoodstock vi [i love evilmicro,s]

P7080125_1.jpg

Have a coin I can send immediately: No i am going to look if i can give somebody a coin they love. :(

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: i hope to find so somebody who i can make happy. Not a heartdesire but at there seekingslist.

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent: 9 juli

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you thank you, Nochipra.

I am still shaking from the suprise you give me.

Thanks for my heartdesire and thanks for your special gift the evil micro.

How did you now about those 2 coins, they are both my heartdesire. B)

Thank you and thank you again.

I am going work hard to find the right geocoin and send the package to a other.

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edited by Geo.Error

Hi all,

I'm so glad the witch's have started making people happy :P At least we know they are good witch's and not bad one's :ph34r: I have had several inquiry's from people asking how they could find out what people would like especially when they do not have a seeking list or have not posted in the heart's desire thread. To make it easy on those who receive the coin and to help them from stressing out about what to send with the witch coins, please post here whether you do have a heart's desire coin in that particular thread, or post your seeking list link, or mention at least one coin you would like to receive it would make it much easier for those who wonder what to send to get it out more quickly. Thank you.

And Geo Error, I had gotten several extra witch coins for different reasons and I couldn't think of a better way to get it to you than to launch The Witch's Coin Chain Mission #2 :D

Congrats, to the two FTR people, may the witch's make a lot of people happy!!!

i don`t have a seeking list but i have a coin that i`m seeking.

i post it by the trade post and it are two coins.

it are the BREAST CANCER RIBBON coins.

there are two different coins but i`m seeking both.

i have understood that they are difficult to find be but I have further no wishes and it is no problem if you can`t send my that coin.

i am simply happy that the WITCH come suprise me one day........... :ph34r:

Edited by lorca.nl

:) Warning :D

:D Witch 2 has picked her new mission and is on her way to................you maybe :D

Beware for the witch and have a lot off fun

:sad: Warning :(

heks2.gif

LOL! That's cute :)

Why did the witch lose her way?

Because her hat was pointing in the wrong direction.

What do you call two witches who share a room?

Broom-mates

Why did the witch keep turning people into Mickey Mouse?

She was having Disney spells.

What's the favorite subject of young witches at school?

Spelling.

What happens if you see twin witches?

You won't be able to tell witch witch is witch.

What did the doctor say to the witch in hospital?

With any luck you'll be able to get up for a spell.

How can you make a witch itch?

Take away her "W."

What did the young witch say to her mother?

Can I have the keys to the broom tonight?

1st Witch: What's your new boyfriend like ?

2nd Witch: He's mean, nasty, ugly, smelly and totally evil - but he has some bad points too !

First witch: My, hasn't your little girl grown ?

Second witch: Yes, she's certainly gruesome.

What does an Australian witch ride on?

A broomerang!

What is the witches motto ?

We came, we saw, we conjured !

Why do witches have stiff joints ?

They get broomatism !

Did you hear about the witch who went in for the lovely legs competition?

She was beaten by the microphone stand.

OK, SOMEBODY STOP ME!!! I can't stop finding witch jokes :D:D:D

Wow! Second to receive the Mission #1 Coin. Thank you CF30!

Received The Witch's Coin Chain Mission # 1: 07/09/08

What you received with the Witch's Coin: Carion Crow - I loved receiving a Crow from a Crow.

Have a coin I can send immediately: Yes! Next recipiant has been selected!

Am in the process of trading for a coin for the Mission: Not necessary

Witch's Coin Mission is Sent: Will mail after work on Friday 7/11/08!!

Steve

Some of these are like looking for a needle in a haystack lol.....

Southwest Nova Scotia

The Lost Geeks

MARC Geocache Bash Event 2007

Walpurgis Night 2006 Black Nickel

North Pole Gun SE

South Pole Gun SE

MOTOGRRL Black Nickel

IDTimberwolf

LoriDarlin Silver

Team_Wolfje Black Nickel

I also love Signature items :anitongue:

But anythiing from my seeking list below will be wonderful :laughing:

I love Black Nickel :anicute:

Edited by The-Wolf-Pack

What you received with the Witch's Coin: Carion Crow - I loved receiving a Crow from a Crow.

Steve

You're welcome, Steve! :lol: Are you coming to the SLAGA / CIGA / LEGS Summer Picnic this weekend? Hope to see you there!

CF30

Ok, everyone! Now that the witch's have gotten off to a great start, I'm going to list the people who seem to have interest in receiving this mission. The reason I say seem to is that on some posts it is not clear whether you either want to participate or/and if you are in the forum address book from the forum post that mousekakat started?

The names that have an X by their name are interested in getting the mission AND are in the address book.

The names that have a ? by their name either have not made it clear they want to participate OR have not stated that they are in the address book, so please make a clear posting that you are interested AND THAT YOU ARE IN THE ADDRESS BOOK.

IF THERE IS AN X BY YOUR NAME PLEASE DO NOT POST AGAIN. EVERYTHING IS FINE WITH YOUR POSTS AND YOU ARE INTERESTED AND IN THE ADDRESS BOOOK.

The Moop Along X

Oshn Doc - ?

TeamEcc521 X

The PetersTrio ?

ljay ?

Geo Error - ALREADY RECEIVED IT! Witch #2 FTR

Crowsfeat30 - ALREADY RECEIVED IT! Witch #1 FTR

Tooey ?

Jan and the Percey Boys X

Brier Patch ?

The-Wolf-Pack X

lorca.nl X

CLAMM ?

Fairyhoney X

gardengorilla ?

Bleu 68 X

usyoopers X

OwlCacher X

Dressel Dragons X

Sparticus06 X

groden & fiabus X

Theotokos ?

LionsLair ?

mousekakat ?

Geoks X

E & Cplus3 X

GeoGophers ?

plumbrokeacres ?

fossilady X

Taubin ?

stellarscapes X

Cheesy pigs X

Team Amaroo X

57 Chevy - looks as though you wanted to be taken off the list?

wutzebear X

bluecherry X

Solan109 ?

kdv X

hollera X

RifleMan81 ?

2golfers - ALREADY RECEIVED IT! Witch #1

Butterfly Lady ?

mrjiffy X

oldnavy59 ?

cainrcc X

Frozen Buns X

uktim X

Steinwalzer X

Ok, that is what I have as of now. Please let me know if this is wrong? IF YOU ARE WAITING TO BE ADDED TO THE FORUM ADDRESS BOOK PLEASE WAIT TIL YOU ARE ADDED TO POST. Feel free to copy and paste this and make corrections as the situation changes. Thank you

P.S. Those who have not signed up and are interested in receiving this mission can still sign up. There is not deadline to sign up. These are continuous mission that never end and everyone is eligible to participate if you think you can fulfill the mission.

Edited by Nochipra

Mailed the coins today at lunchtime. The Postman said he could only mail packages to the NORTH, so let's see where this one ends up.

Here's hoping everyone has as much fun with this Mission as I have.

Steve

'Crowesfeat30' date='Jul 10 2008, 06:34 PM' post='3552878'

Steve

Are you coming to the SLAGA / CIGA / LEGS Summer Picnic this weekend? Hope to see you there!

Yes, we are looking forward to the day. Hope the rains stay away.

Steve

Edited by 2golfers

Hi all,

I'm so glad everyone is having fun with these witch mission:) I was thinking (a dangerous thing sometimes, lol)? Why don't we give these two witch sisters a name? So just for fun lets start posting some names we would like to give to them. Everyone can participate since these mission sisters are for all our forum family. Just post:

Witch #1: (Name)

Witch #2: (Name)

You can choose as many names as you like for each. Once we get enough names I'll hold a vote and you can vote for the names you like the best. I'll put the winning names on the title of the coin pages for each when done. (NOTE: This is just for fun. I don't have any spare coins I could use for a cointest at the moment)