Coming to Salt Lake City Aug 7-11

Lookout Lisa

Hi! I'm Lookout Lisa from Spokane, WA (I am also the owner of Cache Advance). I'm coming to Salt Lake City to attend the Summer Outdoor Retailer Summer Market at the Salt Palace.

I just thought I'd post a note here and see if anyone would like to offer up some local advice on those 'not to be missed' caches and/or to meet up for some caching! I'm staying near the Salt Palace, and I am not planning to rent a car. I am also going to post this over at the UTAG forums.

Thank you! :D

I just hid the SLC Airport Geocoin Express. It'll be waiting for you when you arrive.

Have a great time in SLC. I just got back from there. I found the caches around the base of the mountains and the outer burbs were a bit more fun and interesting than the inner SLC caches.

Be sure to check out Fearless0's caches. She has some good ones like Jordon River Washout and Elizabeth Shuman Park.

I just hid the SLC Airport Geocoin Express. It'll be waiting for you when you arrive.

Have a great time in SLC. I just got back from there. I found the caches around the base of the mountains and the outer burbs were a bit more fun and interesting than the inner SLC caches.

Be sure to check out Fearless0's caches. She has some good ones like Jordon River Washout and Elizabeth Shuman Park.

Thanks Smokey Bear Collector! I sure hope I get an opportunity to get out of the 'inner' city and do some exploring.

Hi again LL!

I was just surfing waymarks and found a neat artesian well in SLC. I did a little checking and found that is a waymark, a virtual AND an earthcache. And BONUS the nearest traditional is only 281 ft away.

That's not to shabby for "inner city" caching dontcha think?

Wow -that would be a very productive stop -thanks! Have you considered going into the geo-travel agent business?? ;)

The well ones are pretty cool. We found Downtown Bondo Capital to be a fast and funny cache since you are basically watched the whole time.

The virtual Square Deal was interesting as well.

Have fun at the convention! Next year you should attend the Great falls L&C event... our shirts and vehicle TBs were a hit there!

Jen

Hi Jen! Yes, Leonata tells me that you had a lot of fun with your new TB tees and the vehicle TBs at the event -I'm so glad to hear it! As you know I love to attend events, either as a vendor or just as an attendee -I'll have to see about adding the Great Falls event to next year's schedule -thanks! ;)

I'll add your suggestions to my 'to-do' list. I am actually going as a buyer to the OR show, so I hope things won't be as hectic as selling can be (ie more time for caching!), while I search out the latest and greatest gear to add to my offerings.