He's Arrived

maccamob

David & Mary are proud to announce to our caching friends around Seattle the safe arrival of our new grandson. Ewan James was born to Slider & Smurf at Bellevue at 1210 on 29th June 2008. An 8lb 13oz and 20" brother, and future caching companion, for Isobel (Glowbug). All doing very well, including the grandparents.

Edited by maccamob

David & Mary are proud to announce to our caching friends around Seattle the safe arrival of Ewan James, a son for Slider & Smurf at Bellevue at 1210 on 29th June 2008. An 8lb 13oz and 20" brother, and future caching companion, for Isobel (Glowbug). All doing very well, including the grandparents.

I don't know you< But CONGRATULATIONS on your son :) !

Hi!

I was curious to see if you found my cache by the hospital, My Birthday Suit. So I looked it up and see that you found it two years ago at the birth of your first grandchild! My goodness, my mom thinks it's hard that my sister (with 6 kids) lives in Alaska! :anicute: Congrats on another grandchild. :)

BTW: we just visited Australia for the second time, we didn't make it all the way down to your area on this trip. We had a wonderful time caching in Australia! :anicute:

I remember seeing your name around last year and if I recall correctly you took a sunflower coin that belongs to a friend of mine back to your hood. She loves to tease me that her coin/bug went international before mine did. But she's all about the firsties so what can I say?? :D

Anyway, congrats all around to the family.