Cache descriptions in English

tanjuli

I am coming to France in 3 weeks and planned to bring some travel bugs with me. However, I am not sure if I can find any caches as I can't read the desriptions. If you own a cache, could you pleaseplease be so kind and translate the description to English if possible? It would make non-French speaker caching much easier.

Thank you for understanding :)

I think about 80% of French caches are Traditionals. Your GPSr should be all you need. :anicute:

Also, beware of cache descriptions which have been translated into English by computer. Often these are worse than useless. For example, the word "limps" may appear, because the original French word was "boite" meaning "box", but it was translated as the present indicative of the verb "boiter" meaning "to limp".

For the hints, "arbre" is tree, "souche" is stump, "mur" is wall, and "magnétique" you can probably work out. :D

I think about 80% of French caches are Traditionals. Your GPSr should be all you need. :anicute:

Also, beware of cache descriptions which have been translated into English by computer. Often these are worse than useless. For example, the word "limps" may appear, because the original French word was "boite" meaning "box", but it was translated as the present indicative of the verb "boiter" meaning "to limp".

For the hints, "arbre" is tree, "souche" is stump, "mur" is wall, and "magnétique" you can probably work out. :D

Thanks for the hints. I checked for example Meuax, found 11 caches, only 1 on English. Sometimes the descriptions really have valuable information.