Garmin - Switch Between Maps

I have a eTrex Vista HCx and a microSD card. I am trying to load both Canada Topographic maps and BlueChart maps for my area. I can do each separately but when I try to put them all together I only see the BlueChart maps.

So far my only option seems to go to the menu and select/unselect all 180 Topo maps or all 165 BlueChart maps.

Is there an either way to switch back and forth on the same card such as a single menu function?

Thanks

I have a eTrex Vista HCx and a microSD card. I am trying to load both Canada Topographic maps and BlueChart maps for my area. I can do each separately but when I try to put them all together I only see the BlueChart maps.

So far my only option seems to go to the menu and select/unselect all 180 Topo maps or all 165 BlueChart maps.

Is there an either way to switch back and forth on the same card such as a single menu function?

Thanks

see Map Setup Information Page in your users manual...page 41

essentially press the Menu button again on the Information menu for turning whole mapsets on or off