Trying to install Garmin City Select Ver. 3, will not install!

Y2KOTA

I just bought a used Garmin V with the City Select Ver. 3 Map source. I'm was able to install the my laptop is telling me that I need the ISScript 9. Thats it. any thing else I get messages that I need to install by useing setup.exe When I try the install via the Setup app I get "Please start this CD install from the the Setup CD." I even tried going to the Start menu and doing a search for "Run" and trying to install from there via "F:\setup" and get the "Please start this CD install from the the Setup CD."

The lap top is running Vista.

Please, anyone out in Geocaching land help me!!!

the old versions of city select and city navigator had one extra disk in the package which was the "setup disk". it was usually in a soft slipcase and not the same disk as disk 1 in the city select or city navigator map disks which usually came in a jewel case. if you are using that "setup disk" then i'm not sure where the problem lies.

3 disks? Thats not good. I only got 2. What are my options now?

Contact the owner you bought it all used from and see if he/she didn't inadvertently forget to include the 3rd disk. If the original owner no longer has the missing disk then contact Garmin, explain what has happened and ask for a replacement disk. I suppose it gets worse if that fails...

Contact the owner you bought it all used from and see if he/she didn't inadvertently forget to include the 3rd disk. If the original owner no longer has the missing disk then contact Garmin, explain what has happened and ask for a replacement disk. I suppose it gets worse if that fails...

I did e-mail the past owner, I thinks there is only the 2. but he looking for the 3rd. If he can't find it, Contacting Garmin will be my next step. Thanks.