Paddling caches

As one might guess from my handle, I would be interested in seeing the OP as well.

I've got a paddle cache on my watch list that was found today by a large group. It's a 5 stage multi that involves about a 10 mile paddle and there are two or three other separate caches along the route. If I can ever get away for a day I'm hoping to lead another group to go for it. There are about five other paddle caches on my todo list. I've got a roof rack on order that I'll pick up next week so that I can put my kayak on my recently purchased vehicle. And one of these days I'll finish *rebuilding* the cedar strip kayak that I built several years ago and is sitting, with a portion of the deck that needs to be replace, in my basement.

As one might guess from my handle, I would be interested in seeing the OP as well.

I've got a paddle cache on my watch list that was found today by a large group. It's a 5 stage multi that involves about a 10 mile paddle and there are two or three other separate caches along the route. If I can ever get away for a day I'm hoping to lead another group to go for it. There are about five other paddle caches on my todo list. I've got a roof rack on order that I'll pick up next week so that I can put my kayak on my recently purchased vehicle. And one of these days I'll finish *rebuilding* the cedar strip kayak that I built several years ago and is sitting, with a portion of the deck that needs to be replace, in my basement.

You should have joined us!

We have a number of paddle caches in Rochester now.

I just got my 50th.

Decided to do something a little special (didn't want to hit another P&G nano for such a momentous occasion :anicute: )

So a friend that just got a 2 boat rack for her car came over and we headed out for our first ever paddle cache.

Totally awesome!!! Combines 2 of my favorite activities!

There's a 10 mile run a little North of me that's just thick with caches. Need to get a second boat carryin vehicle for a 1 way trip...but I think that will happen this summer :D

Funny...when I read "Rochester" in the previous post...I had to re-read the posters name several times to make sure it didn't say ChiliHead :anicute::anicute:

You should have joined us!

We have a number of paddle caches in Rochester now.

I would have loved to have join you but it was my sons 5th birthday yesterday and we had 40 or so people expected to come celebrate at a nearby park.

I'll get up there one of these days for KayakIt! and maybe a couple of the Wheelygood paddle caches.