Ammo Cans

Princess Trouble

I have won a lot of 704 - 30 cal & 448 - 50 cal ammo cans. I will be picking them up on July 7. With the cost of the cans, renting the truck to get them, and taking out 10% for unusable/damaged cans, the cost per can is going to be $4. Let me know if you are interested and we will figure out how to get them to you. I live in Issaquah. :ph34r:

Troublejv

Edited by troublejv

Oooh....I would be happy to get a few of each size from you. That's cheaper than I can get them here, and besides, I can't even find 30 cal here. My husband takes trips through that area periodically. If you still have some cans the next time he's traveling that way, we'll see if we can work something out. :laughing:

I would be interested in a pile of each size.

Let me know what you have left over to sell.... I could take 200 of each size.

I will also transport cans to anyone North of your home at a cost of 50 cents per can to who ever wants to meet me along the way back to Canada ! I will go back via the I 5 through the Blaine border crossing.

Any Canadians, I will clear customs etc and let you know the cost- last time it was pennies a can !

Let me know how many you need to clear out and when you want them picked up.

$4 sounds a bit steep when I can get them locally at $2.20 each.

Of course, it helps to know the store manager who gives them to me AT COST.

Well that's certainly sheshul.

NOW, back to the topic -

Trouble, I'd be interested in five of each.

(and Nick, I still wanna be on the list, too for however many I've already commited too.)

Thanks to both Nick and Trouble for the going through the troub.....er, uh the effort on our behalf. Ya'll are the bestest.

I think you mean sheshul special. :D

It just seems like a whole lot of trouble for $4 cans when local stores sell 'em for $4.95.

It just seems like a whole lot of trouble for $4 cans when local stores sell 'em for $4.95.

Please don't presume to know what I think, I typed what I meant.

While it may be alot of trouble for you it certainly isn't for the rest of us who don't know a store manager and are paying anywhere from 7-8 bucks a can.

Goody for you though. :anicute:

Please don't presume to know what I think, I typed what I meant.

While it may be alot of trouble for you it certainly isn't for the rest of us who don't know a store manager and are paying anywhere from 7-8 bucks a can.

Goody for you though. :anicute:

I was actually hoping that was the case. Just wait till my wife sees me use that one on a double word score! :anicute:

Wow, $8 for an ammo box? Glad I don't live in the city.

I have won a lot of 704 - 30 cal & 448 - 50 cal ammo cans. I will be picking them up on July 7. With the cost of the cans, renting the truck to get them, and taking out 10% for unusable/damaged cans, the cost per can is going to be $4. Let me know if you are interested and we will figure out how to get them to you. I live in Issaquah. :D

Troublejv

I would be interested in about 5 of the 30 cal cans. I could pick them up most any time after you get them.

I have won a lot of 704 - 30 cal & 448 - 50 cal ammo cans. I will be picking them up on July 7. With the cost of the cans, renting the truck to get them, and taking out 10% for unusable/damaged cans, the cost per can is going to be $4. Let me know if you are interested and we will figure out how to get them to you. I live in Issaquah. :D

Troublejv

Hello! I would like 10 - 30 Cal and 5 - 50 Cal. I live in Oly and can pick them up. Doug / DubyaDee

Please put me down for 5 of each size please.

Caroline :D

Troublejv

We will be going up to Issaquah on the 19th. If you have already gotten in touch with the Vaughns about how many you are getting, let us know and we will gladly pick them up for you and bring them back down to Tacoma. If you haven't, please make sure they know how many you would like and either make payment arrangements with them, or we can certainly take your money :lol:. We will have the cachepedition, so we will have lots of room!

I'd be interested in five of the 30 cal cans if you still have them. Do you know if anyone else in the Far North (Snohomish County) is getting any of them? (Just trying to save gas!)

I think I'm in what you call the Far North, Miss Angel. I haven't connected with Trouble yet to make arrangements, but I'd be willing to work something out with you to pick up each other's cans (I'm in for five of each).