Looking to release a gecoin in Argentina - can you help me?

ThePetersTrio

Hello fellow cachers from Argentina ~

I am interested in having a coin released in Argentina's wine country and was hoping someone here would be willing to do that for me.

If so, can you email me through my profile and I will get the coin prepared and mail it out to you within a week or two?

Also, if anyone here is willing to be listed on the Geocaching Trackables World Release Register, please check out the thread on the "Geocoin" section of this board.

Thanks so much!!

Hello fellow cachers from Argentina ~

I am interested in having a coin released in Argentina's wine country and was hoping someone here would be willing to do that for me.

If so, can you email me through my profile and I will get the coin prepared and mail it out to you within a week or two?

Also, if anyone here is willing to be listed on the Geocaching Trackables World Release Register, please check out the thread on the "Geocoin" section of this board.

Thanks so much!!

Hello there !.

We currently live in Buenos Aires, but sometimes we go to Mendoza for relax (Mendoza is well known as "La Tierra del Sol y del Buen Vino" / "The Land of The Sun and the Good Wine").

So, if you are still looking for someone to help you to accomplish your wish, please contact us through our profile :angry:

Regards :D

gaturro&conejitem