Look What I Found...

Allanon

Came across this on Twitter

@PacSci Pacific Science Center geocoins are in and look outstanding! Available Saturday during our grand opening of GPS Adventures!

$14.99 with science center logo on one side and signal on the other.

Hope they have enough!

I got one and it looks great but Oakcoins doesn't recognize the tracking number to give me an activation code. Anyone else have this trouble?

The activation code is on the paper tag that came with the coin.

Came across this on Twitter

@PacSci Pacific Science Center geocoins are in and look outstanding! Available Saturday during our grand opening of GPS Adventures!

$14.99 with science center logo on one side and signal on the other.

Hope they have enough!

I got one and it looks great but Oakcoins doesn't recognize the tracking number to give me an activation code. Anyone else have this trouble?

The activation code is on the paper tag that came with the coin.

Actually I think it's the Lackey coins that came with the activation code, the GPS Maze coins didn't. I know of others that are having problems getting the codes too from Oakcoins. Must not be in the database yet.

Yep, same problem here.

That's never happened to us before.

Oakcoins.com has the GPS Maze Geocoin on their list of coin codes but when I gave them my tracking number it said "That coin's not found in our database ."

I sent an email to Oakcoins.

I had an eye out, but didn't see them. Where were these coins hiding?

...and a great time was had by all! :wacko: We estimated about 300 folks showed up for the opening event. What a crush! But great to see folks from near and far (Montana, Oregon, New Zealand!). And the GPS Adventures Maze was very well done (even if a couple of the coded doors kept sticking). Woo hoo, a new icon! :mellow:

About that new icon, we log the event through the maze website right? Or is there somewhere else i'm not aware of?

...and a great time was had by all! :wacko: We estimated about 300 folks showed up for the opening event. What a crush! But great to see folks from near and far (Montana, Oregon, New Zealand!). And the GPS Adventures Maze was very well done (even if a couple of the coded doors kept sticking). Woo hoo, a new icon! :mellow:

About that new icon, we log the event through the maze website right? Or is there somewhere else i'm not aware of?

The maze has a website? I just logged an attended log on GC1MMFN and got the icon.

Jim

Yep, same problem here.

Oakcoins.com has the GPS Maze Geocoin on their list of coin codes but when I gave them my tracking number it said "That coin's not found in our database ."

Until Oakcoins has the activation code available, please send us an email to contact@geocaching.com and we can help you with the codes.

Nice seeing all of you at the event! :blink:

Yep, same problem here.

Until Oakcoins has the activation code available, please send us an email to contact@geocaching.com and we can help you with the codes.

Thanks for the info! It was great to see you saturday!

Thanks for the info! It was great to see you saturday!

Great seeing you too! I wish I could have chatted with everyone a little longer. So many people, so little time! :blink: It was definitely the largest caching event I've been to. One of these days I'll get a mega under my belt. :blink:

Yep, same problem here.

Wow, got my code within minutes of sending my email. Thanks Annie! :blink:

It wasn't there this past weekend. Thanks for the update!
Ah. I had not looked at that site for a few weeks now so I didn't realize that.

I thought maybe since your eye might be looking for "Seattle," it just glazed over the Pacific Science Center. I do that sometimes.

Yer talkin' to an IT guy. :blink: I looked for all permutations and did a search on their website as a true geocacher would only do when looking for clues... particularly when it comes to logging a find. :blink::blink:

My blog is now pending approval.

Cool! Hope to get downtown for this one. For those of you who have never been, it is great for kids (both big and small). :)

Does this mean you'll be visiting Seattle while the Maze is here? If so, let us know, we'd love to meet 'n greet (at least, I would, having traded for a couple of your coins in the past). :D

Cool! Hope to get downtown for this one. For those of you who have never been, it is great for kids (both big and small). :)

Does this mean you'll be visiting Seattle while the Maze is here? If so, let us know, we'd love to meet 'n greet (at least, I would, having traded for a couple of your coins in the past). :D

He's going to become a PNW resident. :D

Does this mean you'll be visiting Seattle while the Maze is here? If so, let us know, we'd love to meet 'n greet (at least, I would, having traded for a couple of your coins in the past). B)

He's going to become a PNW resident. :D

Oh, I hadn't heard. Very kewl. :D

Cool! Hope to get downtown for this one. For those of you who have never been, it is great for kids (both big and small). :D

Does this mean you'll be visiting Seattle while the Maze is here? If so, let us know, we'd love to meet 'n greet (at least, I would, having traded for a couple of your coins in the past). :lol:

He's going to become a PNW resident. B)

REALLY ?!? or are you teasing us :D:):lol:

Cool! Hope to get downtown for this one. For those of you who have never been, it is great for kids (both big and small). :D

Does this mean you'll be visiting Seattle while the Maze is here? If so, let us know, we'd love to meet 'n greet (at least, I would, having traded for a couple of your coins in the past). :lol:

He's going to become a PNW resident. B)

REALLY ?!? or are you teasing us :D:):lol:

He really is! :lol:

Does this mean you'll be visiting Seattle while the Maze is here? If so, let us know, we'd love to meet 'n greet (at least, I would, having traded for a couple of your coins in the past). B)

He's going to become a PNW resident. :)

REALLY ?!? or are you teasing us :blink: :blink: :D

He really is! :)

All the cool people want to live here!