The What Colour had My Car Cointest

Team Van Stoffelen

Today I decided to join the club of those who organize a cointest. Not a big one though, but hey, it's free and don't join the fun when your complaining.

The question is simple:

What is the colour of the car where I am driving in to my work and when i am going out to find some caches.

Although the topic has the word 'had' in it, the car has never been repainted. So 'had' = 'has'.

For now: one guess each, every two hours.

Do not PM me, but put your answers below. The prize winner will receive one of the unactivated coins out of the - still growing strong - Team Van Stoffelen geocoincollection.

Bad news for all those dutch cachers. You are not allowed to join in the fun this time.

Edited by Team Van Stoffelen

This must be the shortest cointest ever! DFLYE Congratulation. Officially the car is blue. But most people see it as green. I did not realise that there was a picture of the car on the internet. As it is published here, there could be discussion about the colour. Green not a complete answer. The answer of dflye was more correct, but hey, he has discovered the photo (I am the nice big guy on the left).

I know: this was way too easy. Think I am going to start a new cointest soon :D

Edited by Team Van Stoffelen

This must be the shortest cointest ever! DFLYE Congratulation. Officially the car is blue. But most people see it as green.

Wow, thanks for picking me!! :D

Write Shop Robert said "green" just a second before I did, so not sure if my "turquoise" addition (which to me is a shade of green with a hint of blue) deserves to win out or not....

This must be the shortest cointest ever! DFLYE Congratulation. Officially the car is blue. But most people see it as green.

Wow, thanks for picking me!! :D

Write Shop Robert said "green" just a second before I did, so not sure if my "turquoise" addition (which to me is a shade of green with a hint of blue) deserves to win out or not....

Congrat's to the winner!

It matches your wings!!!

Maybe the prize coin will as well.

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT