LACKEY'S ON EBAY '05 AND '07

sweetlife

That´s some good questions.

I think if you are lucky enough to get one, then you should keep it and not sell it :D

But I guess there has been a similar thread somewhere down in the archives....

opps....didnt know that.....sorry for bringing it up again then......but in our opinion, if someone received these coins from a Mystery person and they were generious enough to give the coins to them, then whoever it is, dont you think they should pay it forward and send them to someone else who is been seeking a Mystery Coin, that could easily be done with the address book that provided out there.

just our 2 cents worth.

sweetlife

Had a look at the EBay site for the 07 Lackey coin. It states that all 07 coins are owned by signal and you would need to grab it from him if you purchased the coin.

Question: If the coin is owned by signal then he is trying to sell a stolen coin that he does not actually own Could EBay stop the auction on this coin seeing that the seller does not actually own the coin?

Had a look at the EBay site for the 07 Lackey coin. It states that all 07 coins are owned by signal and you would need to grab it from him if you purchased the coin.

Question: If the coin is owned by signal then he is trying to sell a stolen coin that he does not actually own Could EBay stop the auction on this coin seeing that the seller does not actually own the coin?

Good point, these coins could actually be stolen from someone else. You never know. Ask they would be activated under Signal, but given away for special service and other things.

maldar

I wouldn't think the 07 Lackey would be sellable on Ebay, since, as the listing even states, it's owned by Signal.

I do believe the 05's are owned by signal as well

Most are. In some rare circumstances individuals have had ownership transferred to their own account.

Yes, it is I who's selling the coins because put simply, I am done with collecting and I am in the process of selling off my entire collection as witnessed in this thread here.

I am not going to argue the complexities nor the ideals of selling such coins on eBay. They were a part of my collection and as such they are being sold off just like the coins in the thread I have linked. I did not steal any of them; they were all given to me in a legit manner.

If you like it, great, if not...well, I could care less. They are my coins to do with as I see fit.

If you really want to look at it, I am trading these coins just like any other geocoin that is traded on this forum day after day. I, however, am trading them for coins I can spend.

I am done.

Edited by Arthur & Trillian