Must Do Caches in Ottawa

paulandstacey

We'll be in Ottawa in early August for a few days, after the Quebec Mega and want to do some caching in Ottawa. We're looking for nice trails, interesting containers or historic/interesting spots. We've got two children, ages 6 and 4. They can handle moderate hikes (5 km and under) and enjoy trading. Any thoughts or recommendations?

We'll be in Ottawa in early August for a few days, after the Quebec Mega and want to do some caching in Ottawa. We're looking for nice trails, interesting containers or historic/interesting spots. We've got two children, ages 6 and 4. They can handle moderate hikes (5 km and under) and enjoy trading. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Here, Here! What they said!

I think we will visit Ottawa on the way TO the Mega though and then we're heading to the Maritimes for a week or so of touring :ph34r: .

I could go on and on with a great list of caches, but just a few suggestions come to mind.

The Body GCYYMZ

Baking Bread GCH0P2

Trailerpark Geocachers meet Bigfoot GCRPNB

Man, I could go on and on. I suggest posting a note to the CCC Forums at http://www.ottawageocaching.com/forum/

Binrat

Baking Bread - oh you are a witty fellow :laughing:. I still remember our fiasco finding that one in February a couple of years ago. We loved it so much we recommend it to anyone who is visiting Ottawa. Just make sure the darned thing is there :D. My son is now visiting Ottawa regularly :D and I don't think he's found it yet :D .