4th of July Event on the key peninsula in WA.

Geo Gypsy

We are having a bbq/potluck for the 4th of July and thought I would invite some fellow geocachers if you are looking for something to do........Here is the info......

I was too late to post an event on geocaching.com (my fault for procrastinating) so post to the forumns I must.

The event will start about 3pm and we plan on having fireworks so this event will last until dark.

There will be a BBQ, games/activities, bonfire, fireworks and just a plain ol’ good time.

WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE:

Games, activities, fireworks, bonfire (probably smash mellows and such for the bonfire).

WHAT YOU NEED TO PROVIDE:

Yourselves, your own drinks (alcohol is allowed) and your own meat and 1 side dish and lawnchairs. You can bring fireworks as well but we will take them to control the lighting (for safety reasons)

There will be people of all ages so bring your entire family.

The peninsula beach is 5 minutes away if you want to check it out while you are close, it is really nice…….

The coords take you to the side of the property where the event is being held. You will see the house on the corner.

I have to ask you not to bring your geopets.........

Oh yes and just to make this geocaching related bring your geocoins so others can discover them.

coords are: N 47° 12.621 W 122° 47.442