Most Earthcaches Found and most "placed"

TheWonderStuff

I would have upwards total of over 120 earth cache hides right now, but unfortunatly I have been stopped from placing any more earth caches right now.

Maybe I can get some of the ones I planned but hadn't done yet finished before they turn you loose again! :D

I have done a few of yours. Hopefully I can get started again.

I would have upwards total of over 120 earth cache hides right now, but unfortunatly I have been stopped from placing any more earth caches right now.

Maybe I can get some of the ones I planned but hadn't done yet finished before they turn you loose again! :D

From what I have seen, and there is really no good way of telling that I know of, it is Me & Bucky.

I am at least over the 100 find mark with 111 but it is a long way to go.

I only have three hides at the moment but I am working on developing another 6 right now.

- Rev Mike

They are currently on the road and coming back from the MWGB :( . They should have all of their finds posted some time this week. They may be past 250 finds by now :D .

I met Oxsling today and they have close to 250 earth cache finds. Thats impressive. My goal is try to match their finds. I believe they have the most EC finds.

His profile page shows 194. Am I looking up the wrong person?

That 'stuffed animal' that keeps showing up in Me & Bucky's logs has a most impressive scorecard in benchmarking... (absolutely unrivaled) and has seen more earthcache possibilities during work than most of us see in a lifetime, I'd warrant (except for Terrydad2, of course). One of the nicest 'teams' out there in caching - finally met 'em at last year's geocoin event in Temecula CA. Got to do some of their earthcaches around Las Vegas recently - and there's more calling me back!

That 'stuffed animal' that keeps showing up in Me & Bucky's logs has a most impressive scorecard in benchmarking... (absolutely unrivaled) and has seen more earthcache possibilities during work than most of us see in a lifetime, I'd warrant (except for Terrydad2, of course). One of the nicest 'teams' out there in caching - finally met 'em at last year's geocoin event in Temecula CA. Got to do some of their earthcaches around Las Vegas recently - and there's more calling me back!

Me & Bucky ( Dave ) is awesome, one of my role models and in my opinion one of the top ten cachers, when it comes to benchmarking or earthcaching or even just caching it's hard to out do him.

Phew.. more than 100 placed! I would not know how to maintain them, and send answers to all the loggers :blink: I think I'm quite happy that ours don't get found so often (on the other hand: Cincol, send a few more people around, will you? :lol:) and I have a few more ideas which are very unlikely to to be found a lot either :P

Mrs. Terratin