Can You Rename GPX Files from Pocket Queries?

Just got my replacement Colorado 400t in the mail today, and wanted to load some pocket queries in, but i noticed some new queries i was emailed had the same numbers in the file as older GPX files i had gotten previously...so i got to thinking, after the Geocaching.com website emails you the pocket queries, can you rename them to something so you will know what they are for? (example, one file i have is 1954825.GPX...but i would like to rename it something like Valleycaches.GPX).

can this be done, or do we have to keep it the filename we were emailed?

thanks!

Just got my replacement Colorado 400t in the mail today, and wanted to load some pocket queries in, but i noticed some new queries i was emailed had the same numbers in the file as older GPX files i had gotten previously...so i got to thinking, after the Geocaching.com website emails you the pocket queries, can you rename them to something so you will know what they are for? (example, one file i have is 1954825.GPX...but i would like to rename it something like Valleycaches.GPX).

can this be done, or do we have to keep it the filename we were emailed?

thanks!

Yes, when you go to save the GPX file from your email, either put it in a different location or rename it at that time.

The file name has no bearing on the data contained in the GPX.