BBQ, coin trade -- Duvall, WA

chrisgun

Tschakko is coming to town from Germany. I was too late in planning to get this made into an event cache.... but am trying to spread the word...

Let's get together for some BBQ and let him meet some locals. Swap some TBs, geocoins, and share some interesting local caches. I'd love to trade some coins!!

Monday June 30th, 6:00pm

Teddy Bear's BBQ

15505 Main St NE

Duvall, WA 98019

N47 44.409 W121 59.176

Hope to see you there! :)

Chrisgun

Tschakko is coming to town from Germany. I was too late in planning to get this made into an event cache.... but am trying to spread the word...

Let's get together for some BBQ and let him meet some locals. Swap some TBs, geocoins, and share some interesting local caches. I'd love to trade some coins!!

Monday June 30th, 6:00pm

Teddy Bear's BBQ

15505 Main St NE

Duvall, WA 98019

N47 44.409 W121 59.176

Hope to see you there! :)

Chrisgun

oh man, i would so love to be there, but the drive, too far i think. give him a hug from me!

rsg

I am planning on being there I even made arrangements to swap work with my opposite . I sure do wish it could have been in a more mutual area, though. I had a heck of a time trying to find out where Duvall is - looks to be 2 + hours (one way) for me and on an out of the way road. :D:D

This is a great thing for you to do, Chris.

I see that he has posted again, I was SO afraid that he was totally turned away from these here forums :D

;)

Fairyhoney

Hmmm 6 blocks away. I will be there. Depending on how many people indicate they are coming, I hope that we let the place know... I have been there at 8:00 before and they were almost out of everything. Maybe they could put some more on the smoaker the day before. I would hate for someone to miss out on the very yummy BBQ.

I am planning on being there I even made arrangements to swap work with my opposite . I sure do wish it could have been in a more mutual area, though. I had a heck of a time trying to find out where Duvall is - looks to be 2 + hours (one way) for me and on an out of the way road. ;):D

I see that he has posted again, I was SO afraid that he was totally turned away from these here forums :D

:D

Fairyhoney

For those of us that live up here, including the organizer, it is very 'mutual'... :D

I am planning on being there I even made arrangements to swap work with my opposite . I sure do wish it could have been in a more mutual area, though. I had a heck of a time trying to find out where Duvall is - looks to be 2 + hours (one way) for me and on an out of the way road. :D:D

:D

Fairyhoney

There were a few cachers that had some really kind words for me to bring me back here. I grew also a little bit addicted to these forums, I gotta confess :) The nice people do overweigh the a.... here B)