I want to complain, or at least whine.

I want to complain! Boy, I've got a whole list of things I'd like to complain about!

I want to complain about:

1. DELAYS IN GETTING CACHES APPROVED! Oh, yeah, I'd like to complain about that, but I can't find anyone around here who has had to wait an inordinate amount of time for a reply from the reviewer. (Darn. I'll try again.)

2. IT'S NOT ABOUT THE NUMBERS IS DOWN! Uh..... That a free service. Free. FREE! I'm just thankful for when it is up, and for The Cheeseheads being willing to tolerate all the guff. I reckon it would be wrong to complain about an occasional glitch with a service I take advantage of. (Okay, the next whine will work.)

3. GSAK HAS NAG SCREENS! I want to complain about not being to use Clyde's thousands of hours of work for free. Why, the world should devote all it's resources to cater to my whims! (Wait... I just read that again. Okay, no complaint here. I forgot I paid the small fee for the license, and the nag screens went away.)

4. LEO'S HARASSING ME WHILE CACHING! If this had ever happened, I'd complain, but it never has. Besides, doing one's job isn't the equivalent of harassment. (I was really hoping I could jump on this one, but no dice. Let me think....)

5. BUSINESSES THAT WON'T LET ME HIDE CACHES ON THEIR PROPERTY! This sounded like a really good whine to get started on, but in retrospect, that's never happened to me. besides, if it's their property, don't they get to make the rules? (This complaint business is tougher than I thought.)

6. MY LOG GOT DELETED! This has actually happened, but only once out of 600+ finds, which is a deletion ratio, of, what? .0016? And that one guy was a cacher only temporarily, so... that hardly qualified as a problem.

7. I FOUND A CACHE, AND IT WAS AN AWFUL HIDE! This has happened a few times, but that didn't stop me from logging the find and getting the smiley. Come to think of it, I must not have hated it very much if I logged it and said TFTC.. (Can't gripe about this either. This is getting tougher by the second.)

8. I WENT CACHING, AND A BUNCH OF THE HIDES WERE MICROS! Oh. I think I covered that in Complaint #7.

You know, I guess I don't really have any valid complaints.

Never mind. :)

I think you also forgot:

- People don't write essays as log entries.

- People don't do this exactly the same way that I do, and are therefore doing it wrong.

- My caches that are in violation of the site rules and/or laws and/or common sense don't get approved.

- People in the forums seem to think that they can be as rude, nasty, and crappy toward me as I am toward them. What gives them that right?

I want to complain! Boy, I've got a whole list of things I'd like to complain about!

1. DELAYS IN GETTING CACHES APPROVED! Oh, yeah, I'd like to complain about that, but I can't find anyone around here who has had to wait an inordinate amount of time for a reply from the reviewer. (Darn. I'll try again.)

2. IT'S NOT ABOUT THE NUMBERS IS DOWN! Uh..... That a free service. Free. FREE! I'm just thankful for when it is up, and for The Cheeseheads being willing to tolerate all the guff. I reckon it would be wrong to complain about an occasional glitch with a service I take advantage of. (Okay, the next whine will work.)

3. GSAK HAS NAG SCREENS! I want to complain about not being to use Clyde's thousands of hours of work for free. Why, the world should devote all it's resources to cater to my whims! (Wait... I just read that again. Okay, no complaint here. I forgot I paid the small fee for the license, and the nag screens went away.)

4. LEO'S HARASSING ME WHILE CACHING! If this had ever happened, I'd complain, but it never has. Besides, doing one's job isn't the equivalent of harassment. (I was really hoping I could jump on this one, but no dice. Let me think....)

5. BUSINESSES THAT WON'T LET ME HIDE CACHES ON THEIR PROPERTY! This sounded like a really good whine to get started on, but in retrospect, that's never happened to me. besides, if it's their property, don't they get to make the rules? (This complaint business is tougher than I thought.)

6. MY LOG GOT DELETED! This has actually happened, but only once out of 600+ finds, which is a deletion ratio, of, what? .0016? And that one guy was a cacher only temporarily, so... that hardly qualified as a problem.

7. I FOUND A CACHE, AND IT WAS AN AWFUL HIDE! This has happened a few times, but that didn't stop me from logging the find and getting the smiley. Come to think of it, I must not have hated it very much if I logged it and said TFTC.. (Can't gripe about this either. This is getting tougher by the second.)

8. I WENT CACHING, AND A BUNCH OF THE HIDES WERE MICROS! Oh. I think I covered that in Complaint #7.

Never mind. :)

Wow! Finally, someone who has the guts to stand up and speak out about the myriad things which really bug them and, I would add, as a red-blooded American, these things really bug me as well! But one thing which the OP forgot to mention was evil mean reviewers who hate God and hate America (and also hate chilndrin) and who therefore blatantly refuse to publish my cache submissions just because they are illegal and against the rules of some silly agency called "Groundspeek". The other thing that really bugs me is people (of course, we must ask: are they REALLY people, or are they really space aliens in disguise, sent to Earth to harrass me?) who disagree with me on the forums! Flaming idiots, carpetbaggers, scalawags and pusillanimous polecats, every one of them!

:D:D

I can't stand it when people take the position that all caching methods are equal and that nothing anyone does ever affects anyone else. And then when you dare offer an opposing opinion, you get labeled as an intollerant boob.

That's becuse the postion that all methods are equal is more equal than your position. Which means that while methods are equal, postions aren't and obviously while different methods should be tolerated, different positions shouldn't be. It's all about tolerance. Death to the intolerant! :)

Your check is in the mail. :)

I'd like to complain that my check for starting happy threads is late! Where's my money!!!

Your check is in the mail. :)

I'd like to complain that my check for starting happy threads is late! Where's my money!!!

Feel free to check with your local reviewer. :D

(mtn-man -- reviewer for the great state of Mississippi and not for Nebraska.)

I don't think that I complained too vehemently, but I did have one that took three weeks to get approved. Who'd a thunk that reviewers actually have lives! One post of concern got it resolved quickly. For which I thank the geocaching staff. I was getting quite concerned.

Funny post! I've never had any issues with 1-6 or 8. I have some #7s like you WC, but unlike you I don't log those anymore. The only smiley I want from playing this game is one on my face! :D

the_soup_nazi017.jpg

No smiley for me then no smiley for you! ;)

THAT IS MY LINE!

No smiley for you! Come back one year!

You also pay royalty for using my picture without permission!

Next!!!

Your check is in the mail. :D

Feel free to check with your local reviewer. ;)

(mtn-man -- reviewer for the great state of Mississippi and not for Nebraska.)

*taps foot* Excuses, excuses! As if I didn't know that all the premium membership money goes into a big pool that you pay all your platinum members out of!* I want my share!

* Vinny told me this while I was holding his peacock for ransom last night.

*taps foot* Excuses, excuses! As if I didn't know that all the premium membership money goes into a big pool that you pay all your platinum members out of!* I want my share!

Sionevil... please... First, please do not mention Platinum membership or our benefits on the forums!

Next, it was good seeing you again last nite when you kidnapped Pierre, at least as good as it can ever be to encounter my favorite online/geo-stalker (sigh...), but I do have one important quick question for you:

Did you happen to also kidnap my darling Barred Plymouth Rock hen Samantha while you were kidnapping Pierre? I can't find her anywhere today!

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team

Oh my! Used to be Vinny and goats ~ now it is peacocks. ;) Please, please let it end!!! :D

Never mind. :D

It really isn't fair that other cachers think up better and funnier topics than I do. ;)

Sionevil... please... First, please do not mention Platinum membership or our benefits on the forums!

Next, it was good seeing you again last nite when you kidnapped Pierre, at least as good as it can ever be to encounter my favorite online/geo-stalker (sigh...), but I do have one important quick question for you:

Did you happen to also kidnap my darling Barred Plymouth Rock hen Samantha while you were kidnapping Pierre? I can't find her anywhere today!

Of course not! I last saw her on a platter, with corn on the cob, and dinner rolls. *hiccup* Tasted like chicken.

Of course not! I last saw her on a platter, with corn on the cob, and dinner rolls. *hiccup* Tasted like chicken.

AAARRRGGHHH!

You have to solve a puzzle first. Only then will you get the coordinates to find her.

Is it just a coincidence that this occurred so soon after a recent thread about using Enbombed [sic] animals as cache containers?

AAARRRGGHHH!

There was a thread in off topic ,

Are you offended by offended people ? Fits right in here .Are you offended by whinnners ?

I'm a noob so I don't have quite so many complains yet.

I do have one MAJOR complaint though...

Why oh WHY did all those people still send me 'bills' this month when I explained to them last month that I couldn't pay them because I'd discovered a new addiction and all of my time would now be split between reading the Groundspeak message boards, shopping the online GPS stores, and of course running around in the woods looking for tupperware!

;)

Why oh WHY did all those people still send me 'bills' this month when I explained to them last month that I couldn't pay them because I'd discovered a new addiction

This is a good time to realize that some people just have no sense of humor at all. Just send the bills back marked "Sorry, busy. Please write next month." They probably will. ;)

knitting is starting to look pretty exciting. :)

Except for that "pearling" thing. You know how hard it is to get approval for some of the pearling that goes that has to be done. Getting the "knit" part OK'd, well, that's easy, NOBODY has problems there, but the "pearl" part.... Oh, I could just scream.

Nobody pearls the way they used to. It's a shame. The Knitting.Com website should do something about it.

Man, today hockeychik.com wanted to go find caches. I had to drive around all day with her and find caches I had found before. Sure, we found some I had not found, but we spent almost the entire day geocaching.

:)

Oh, wait, that's a good thing isn't it. :anicute::anicute:

Man, today hockeychik.com wanted to go find caches. I had to drive around all day with her and find caches I had found before. Sure, we found some I had not found, but we spent almost the entire day geocaching.

:anicute:

Oh, wait, that's a good thing isn't it. :anicute::D

I'd like to complain about the quality of this complaint. Aren't moderators supposed to be superhuman? I expected a super-human-sized complaint!

I'm very disappointed. I might have to geocide. :anicute:

I expected a super-human-sized complaint!

I'm very disappointed. I might have to geocide. :D

I would hate to be responsible for a geocide.

OK, not entirely true, :D but here goes...

I had to drive around all day with her and find caches I had found before. Sure, we found some I had not found, but we spent almost the entire day geocaching!!!

B)

Oh, wait, that's a good thing isn't it. B);)

I hope that makes you feel better.

OK, not entirely true, ;) but here goes...

I had to drive around all day with her and find caches I had found before. Sure, we found some I had not found, but we spent almost the entire day geocaching!!!

B)

Oh, wait, that's a good thing isn't it. :DB)

Much! That's more like it! Just remember - How Would Jesus Complain? - and you'll be all set in the future!

How do you reverse a geocide?

OK, not entirely true, ;) but here goes...

B)

Oh, wait, that's a good thing isn't it. :DB)

Much! That's more like it! Just remember - How Would Jesus Complain? - and you'll be all set in the future!

Go caching of course :D

Go caching of course ;)

Last time I checked, you have to send the Global Forum Moderators geocoins. This week, the great spinning geocide wheel points to the moderator in Georgia and says that he is the one who would be the recipient.

I would like to complain that it doesn't land on Georgia often enough, but am happy that it did this week.

If, however, it's a global forum moderator doing the geociding, the coin bribe must be sent to a DIFFERENT global forum moderator.

Having your dog send you geocoins is getting pretty old and pathetic, mtn-man.

The next time I geocide, I'll be sure to return the favor and send you a few live hamsters.

Go caching of course ;)

Last time I checked, you have to send the Global Forum Moderators geocoins. This week, the great spinning geocide wheel points to the moderator in Georgia and says that he is the one who would be the recipient.

I would like to complain that it doesn't land on Georgia often enough, but am happy that it did this week.

Mmm... I could send a freshly autographed copy of "Americacher Pie". I'll even write a made up tracking # on the bottom.

I agree. I hate when INATN goes down! All you stat-hounds...

;)