How to remove photos from gallery?

Seth!

In the good old days, we could load photos to cache pages and they would show up as a link. Handy for spoilers.

I just uploaded one and it landed as a giant photo right there in the gallery! And I can't find a way to delete it from the gallery. Help! Does anyone know how to do this? Cripes. The description of the photo also does not appear, just the title. I think something went wrong with the last code change to the site.

Hmm. Okay, but then the link is gone from the page. I just want it to not be in the gallery. In the old days, this was not an issue. It should be possible to post a spoiler photo on the cache page without it showing up in the gallery. Oh, developers, are you listening?

Edited by Seth!

Hmm. Okay, but then the link is gone from the page. I just want it to not be in the gallery. In the old days, this was not an issue. It should be possible to post a spoiler photo on the cache page without it showing up in the gallery. Oh, developers, are you listening?

Click on your profile, click on gallery, click on the picture you want deleted, click on edit image in the top center above picture. Then click on the trash can on the right side of the screen byself.