Looking for cache partners IN upstate NY

RubyHunter

Hey all, RubyHunterJeff here. I'm looking for a caching partner or three in the Saratoga county area of NY. Post a reply here or contact me at russ8520@verizon.net if you're interested. It seems that night caches are starting to take hold up here and the more eyes out there the better.

RubyHunter - go to the NYCRG link and check out our next breakfast location (7/13/08) - we usually do some group caching afterwards.

http://www.geocachingny.org/

look for the "semi-noisy, lots of laughing going on" group in the back of the restaurant - just walk right inand sit in the middle of the biggest table and say "hi" - we're a pretty friendly group. Once people get to know you a bit you'll have more caching partners than you know what to do with.

We've done a couple of those night caches you are talking about - Be Happy is easy, the other nearby one is about 2 1/2 - 3 hours in the woods and ~3 miles of walking and stream jumping.

RubyHunter - go to the NYCRG link and check out our next breakfast location (7/13/08) - we usually do some group caching afterwards.

http://www.geocachingny.org/

look for the "semi-noisy, lots of laughing going on" group in the back of the restaurant - just walk right inand sit in the middle of the biggest table and say "hi" - we're a pretty friendly group. Once people get to know you a bit you'll have more caching partners than you know what to do with.

We've done a couple of those night caches you are talking about - Be Happy is easy, the other nearby one is about 2 1/2 - 3 hours in the woods and ~3 miles of walking and stream jumping.

Thanks for the invite. Kinda new, obviously, to this hobby and could definatly use some friends. Got the breakfast coords and will be there. CHOHW.

Tales is a tough one, as most of CDP's are. I plan on going out this weekend, if the weather holds, to finish it off. But I may do Be Happy first for a confidence builder.

Edited by RubyHunterJeff