First Annual CacheAddicts Best Of Awards

Howdy, Southern California Geocachers!

The Cache Addicts have just opened nominations for their "First Annual CacheAddicts Best Of Awards." It's a much smaller endeavor than the "Best of SoCal" awards, but we wanted to take a brief moment and share some geolove for those caches and cachers we've appreciated since we formed as a caching organization.

Any and all are welcome to participate. I repeat, you do not have to be a Cache Addict to participate in the nomination and subsequent voting process, nor do the nominees have to be Cache Addicts.

Please click:

http://www.cacheaddicts.org/modules.php?na...ewforum&f=9

for the rules and regulations, as well as to cast your nominations.

Best,

Mr. Wisearse.

When I click on yer link ... I get nuthin'. I even tried to remove all the extra stuff and refresh ... nuthin'.

Could be the heat is gettin' to me, and I'm doin' somethin' wrong. Hmmm. I'd better get myself some lemonade and try again later.

Hmm, I just tried the link in IE and Firefox 3 on a PC, and even signed out of the site and it worked fine. Hmmmm....

MrW.

When I click on yer link ... I get nuthin'. I even tried to remove all the extra stuff and refresh ... nuthin'.

Could be the heat is gettin' to me, and I'm doin' somethin' wrong. Hmmm. I'd better get myself some lemonade and try again later.

Hmm, I just tried the link in IE and Firefox 3 on a PC, and even signed out of the site and it worked fine. Hmmmm....

MrW.

:angry: I'm running a Mac. Hmmm.

Would you please include a note to that effect on the cache page Mr. W.? I'd like to make a special effort to go.

You bet, will do. When I put the Oct event in the queue I'll be sure to mention it'll be the awards ceremony.

Cheers,

MrW.

The polls are now open!

Go to:

http://www.cacheaddicts.org/awards1/public...hp?name=bestof1

and vote for your favorite nominees. Please note, IP address will be tracked and monitored very carefully, as will geocaching.com IDs. Let's keep it clean, folks, this is just a friendly competition. I've got a lot on my plate right now, so please don't waste my time with proxy servers and other "creative" ballot box stuffing that I'd have to sort out.

Polls will be open until till 11:59pm on Saturday 9/6/08.

Thanks, and may the best caches win!

James aka Mr. Wisearse.