Need to move TB's and Geo Coins

Johnnny13

I live in Thialand and work in Iraq. I had picked up 17 Geocoins and TB's in Thailand. I placed them in Iraq but it looks like the Geocahcers on base have left. If they don't move soon I want to mail them to somone in the states. I know that it is not the best way but I will not be leaving here for another two months and I don't want them just sitting here waiting t be muggled.

I live in Thialand and work in Iraq. I had picked up 17 Geocoins and TB's in Thailand. I placed them in Iraq but it looks like the Geocahcers on base have left. If they don't move soon I want to mail them to somone in the states. I know that it is not the best way but I will not be leaving here for another two months and I don't want them just sitting here waiting t be muggled.

I will take all of them and guarentee placement in Kansas as soon as they arrive. I think this is a fine idea considering the situation in Iraq. I would check with the owner of each before I sent them somewhere by mail first. email me for my address if you choose to do this. joeteach@cox.net

I heard that you can, under certain circumstances, mail them to others.

Your bug, go ahead and mail it off to be placed in a cache. Someone else's bug you'll need to get permission from the owner.

The idea is to share the journey, traveling from cache to cache. If the owner wanted it to get there in one jump there could have mailed it there themselves.

There is of course the rare exception, like the OP's situation. Get them bugs moving.

Edited by BlueDeuce