Geocaching ringtone?

I was wondering if anyone has ever run across a geocaching themed ring tone. There is no sound on the site so I don't know what it would be but maybe you do!

I'm using "I still haven't found what I'm looking for" by U2. I'm looking for something to use with 'Tour Guide' to associate with geocaches when I get close to them. So far, all I've come up with has been, "Hey, Abbot!"

If anyone has any suggestions for a segment from a TV Theme Song, or popular song, I'll find it, cut it down to a ringtone or short sound and e-mail it, or post it somewhere.

Cache On!

JohnTee

Edited by JohnTee

My ringtone is the theme song from "Mission Impossible".

That's what I put on my hubbys phone that we use geocaching. We get a lot of positive feedback when people hear it. I find myself humming it in the car. Maybe you have to be old enough to remember the series to really get it. The movies didn't really play it up.

"Your mission.. if you choose to accept it" LOL!

I hope it catches on!

Alicia

Indiana Jones? Jurassic Park?

You could probably go for "I'm a little teacup" if your the micro type of person

Done and Done.

I create my own ringtones and use specific ones for different people.

Indiana Jones is my generic cacher tone...and Jurassic Park is for AndrewRJ because he's a geologist... :ph34r:

I'm using the Indiana Jones theme as my main ringtone. I've also have the Superman theme on there and the theme for The A-Team. I set up some personal ringtones as well. When a couple of my caching buddies call, their ringtone is the theme for The Magnificent Seven.

Mission Impossible is a good idea too. Another one I was thinking about was James Bond - for when you're doing the stealthy caches. :ph34r:

Cheers!

Sweet dreams are made of this

Who am I to disagree?

Travel the world and the seven seas,

Everybody's looking for something.

Some of them want to use you,

Some of them want to get used by you,

Some of them want to abuse you,

Some of them want to be abused.

Now, that is sweet AZcachemeister. I'm off to search for MP3's . . . (hummed to, "I'm off to see the Wizard . . ." ;)

Cache On!

JohnTee

:D Here are a few I have used:

I Got My Game On - Trace Adkins

Diggin' Up Some Bones - Randy Travis

Couldn't Be Done - Tim Finn

Carry On Our Wayward Son - Kansas

Beating Around the Bush - AC/DC

My two favs:

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For - U2

Backwoods Barbie - Dolly Parton (for ladies, unless you are a guy who likes heels! ;):DB) )

Doctor Livingston, I presume,

Stepping out of the jungle gloom

Into the midday sun.

What did you find there?

Did you stand awhile and stare?

Did you meet anyone?

"I've seen butterflies galore,

I've seen people big and small,

I've still not found what I'm looking for."

--

Ray Thomas, Moody Blues, "Dr. Livingston I presume."

I have Stan and Francine from American Dad doing a parody of We go together from Grease. Absolutely nothing to do with Geocaching, but I can't get enough of it. :unsure:

The Geocaching podcast, found at Geocachingpodcast.com, has a Geocaching related theme song, I think that would be a good ring tone. Even though it is kind of a cheesy song. That's OK, the 3 hosts never look at these forums. :lol:

Maybe someone should record the sound of an ammo box being dragged out of a rocky hiding place and the sound of the woosh as it's opened.

These days it should probably be the scraping/screeching sound of a lamp post skirt being lifted. <_<

As for my ringtone, naturally, it's the A-Team theme.