MRJIFFY's Summer Meltdown Coin Sale

mrjiffy

Invoices have now been sent out to all those who ordered coins up to this point.

Thanks,

MRJIFFY

How many ya got left now? I don't have any extra of those :unsure:

TMA

I have about 15 coins left. I am just running out to work now so this is an estimation, give or take a coin or two.

Thanks,

MRJIFFY

For all those who have purchased coins, they have all been packaged and are being mailed out later today and tomorrow from the Post Office. I still have about 15 coins left, if you are interested please email me your order through my geocaching profile.

The coins are only $10 which includes free shipping for your order, and I can use the funds as the cointest put me out of pocket and I am hoping to recoop at least some of the funds I invested in the cointest through the sale of the last remaining coins.

Thanks for your support.

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

Hi Solan,

Glad the coins made it over the ocean ok! Merry Christmas and thanks again to everyone who participated in the cointest! I think we can now close out this thread as it definitely does not feel like summer here any longer. It is about -10 degrees and very snowy today!

Best Regards,

Jason aka MRJIFFY