2008 Bad Mojo Geocoin Pre-sale

cqdx

Annoucing the 2008 Bad Mojo Geocoin Pre-Sale. There are 200 available in the pre-sale.

Bad Mojo Presale Ebay Listing

This listing is for a Black Enamel Bad Mojo Geocoin, the Silver version listed may be available later in a Limited Edition.

The Bad Mojo Geocoin has been extremely popular and definitely lasts longer in the wild due to the warning on the back about keeping it :unsure:

This coin is trackable and has a custom icon on gc.com

The Bad Mojo Geocoin started in 2006

image056.jpg

Another version came in 2007

nickel.jpg

Now it is time for the 2008, this time the Bad Mojo Geocoin has returned to a round coin. Our beloved Voo Doo doll named Langis is holding a GPS and has a smile on his face but the threat on the back of the coin is the same.

bm08.jpg

bm08le.jpg

"Move within 14 days or Bad Mojo, Bad Luck and Bad Karma will attack you. Original Buyers exempt"

The custom icon can be seen here 547.gif

This is a Pre-Sale and the coin will be shipping 30 days after the end of this listing DUE TO SHIP 30 DAYS AFTER LISTING HAS ENDED

Bad Mojo Presale Ebay Listing

And are you taking Paypal for these transactions since it violates their payment policy:

PayPal permits pre-sales on a limited basis, only if the seller guarantees shipment within 20 days from the date of purchase and clearly identifies the item as a pre-sale. PayPal may apply additional conditions, such as proof of the seller's ability to successfully deliver the product: supplier information, purchase invoices, shipping information, or proof of delivery.

I liked the 2006 version and this is an improvement on the theme. And I'll need to check but cqdx may be right - it is the longest lasting coin I have in the field.... it may not move for a while because of the warning on the back but it does get dropped in caches promptly.

The back is the same as 2006 and yes I am taking PayPal via Ebay, and on Ebay this is the pre-sale policy states 30 days from the end of the listing.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/pre-sale.html

I seriously think that you need to very closely check the paypal policy. Even though you might conform to the ebay policy you don't to the paypal. All it really takes is one person to complain to paypal and they can freeze all your paypal funds. It has been done before. If you were only taking money orders then there wouldn't be a problem.

And are you taking Paypal for these transactions since it violates their payment policy:

PayPal permits pre-sales on a limited basis, only if the seller guarantees shipment within 20 days from the date of purchase and clearly identifies the item as a pre-sale. PayPal may apply additional conditions, such as proof of the seller's ability to successfully deliver the product: supplier information, purchase invoices, shipping information, or proof of delivery.

I was looking for this thread as I knew I saw this post somewhere, so here it is:

PayPal User Agreement (excerpt):

11.3 Qualification Requirements. In order to qualify for coverage under the Seller Protection Policy, you must meet the following requirements:

g. You must ship the item to the buyer within 7 Days of receiving payment. Or, if you are selling a made-to-order or pre-ordered item on eBay, you must ship the item within the time-frame you specified in your eBay listing as long as the buyer agreed to the extended time-frame at the time of payment.

This should clear things up for everyone. As Ebay owns Paypal I thought they should fall inline with eachother.

maldar

Edit: grammer

Edited by maldar

I will be looking here for anyone that has problems. If your particular code is a problem, I am sure I can get it rectified, Please send the code to me via email, so when I talk to their support guy I can have it handy.

Thanks

I will be looking here for anyone that has problems. If your particular code is a problem, I am sure I can get it rectified, Please send the code to me via email, so when I talk to their support guy I can have it handy.

Thanks

I had a problem activating my coin, but worked with the folks at Oakcoins (who told me that my activation issue was isolated) and got it cleared up. I am giving a second as a gift next week and hope that I don't have the same issue again.

Any word when the icon will become operational for this coin? It is a generic coin on the site at this point.

Thanks

Both mine arrived today......thank you..........i have acctivated one of them with no problems.

Thanks again.

it was BAD MOJO....I got this coin from the designer for free as a gift and was told to release it....should have activated it first lol but just got the activation number so I don't have to drive back there and get it lol thanks for your inquiry tsun....may you have GOOD KARMA for trying to help :o