GSAK

Is there a way to have GSAK update a custom database not based on a PQ? For instance, if I have a database made up of individual GPX files based on caches I intend to find, and want to kep seperate from a PQ laundry list of caches, is there a way to update the cache info contained within my database?

TIA

Is there a way to have GSAK update a custom database not based on a PQ? For instance, if I have a database made up of individual GPX files based on caches I intend to find, and want to kep seperate from a PQ laundry list of caches, is there a way to update the cache info contained within my database?

TIA

You can make more then one data base for different scenerios or you can make and save a filter to do this.

Assuming I understood the question.

If you keep a separate DB for your 'custom' stuff and another for your 'laundry list', it should be fine. You can use your laundry list PQs to update the custom DB by selecting Existing Only in Database Update Options. That way you'll get updated info on your custom cache list without adding in all the other caches in your PQs.

Edited by nittany dave