Its Not About The Numbers

mildly_manical

I didn't see anything on their site for actual support, so...

I uploaded my finds yesterday and when I view my stats it only shows two of the twenty two finds listed in the .gpx file. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I gave up on it's not about the numbers, the last few times I uploaded to it all I got was a bunch of garbled up garbage back. Go to www.logicweave.com and download cachestats. You can get a PQ of your finds and cachstats will export it as a HTML file that you can use on your profile page.

I didn't see anything on their site for actual support, so...

I uploaded my finds yesterday and when I view my stats it only shows two of the twenty two finds listed in the .gpx file. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I gave up on it's not about the numbers, the last few times I uploaded to it all I got was a bunch of garbled up garbage back. Go to www.logicweave.com and download cachestats. You can get a PQ of your finds and cachstats will export it as a HTML file that you can use on your profile page.

Or if you use GSAK download the most excellent macro FindStatGen macro.

Jim

I believe they were having some problems recently, and they appear to have been worked out. try it again. :D

It appears they have! I re-submitted my .gpx and everything seems to be there, thanks for the suggestions.

:ph34r:

Yup working now. Site owner was away with family over the weekend when it was down having a life ... imagine that. B)